**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get 1 6* (almost) every 2 months

Avenues for 6* shards

1) Monthly event (unc level) - 2500 shards
2) Arena - depending on your range and scores
i) 5* feat Arena - 10.5m - 2k 5* & 200 6* x 8 Arenas a month = 16k 5* & 1600 6*
ii) 4* feat Arena - 4.5m - 200 5* & 500 4* x 8 Arenas a month = 1600 5* & 4000 4*
iii) 4* basic Arena - 1.7m - 200 5* & 400 4* x Arenas a month = 1600 5* & 3200 4*
3) War season-end rewards - Gold 1 and above

The monthly event is pretty straight forward. Explore unc and you get 2500 6* shards

Hence, every month you get 4.1k 6* shards, 2 months = 8.2k 6* shards

As for 5* shards,
Heroic, Master and Uncollected events gives us 11k 5*, adding the 19.2k 5* from arena is 30k 5* shards. This 5* shards amount also EXCLUDES any monthly side quest (lab, trial, dungeons, assignments...etc), free gifts from kabam due to compensation, calendar or special calendar and special rewards, story and other permanent side quest (ROL, RTTL & LOL), duping 4* champions as well as max sig crystals and war season end rewards (Gold 3 and above).

If I were to safely assume, every 2 months, you can get around 70k 5* and if you're lucky (or unlucky) and you duped all 7 of your 5*, you have 10k 6* in 2 months. Even if you don't duped all 7 5* but your ally falls within Gold 1 category for war at season's end, the 2k 6* will allow you to open 1 6*. If you don't meet both conditions, exploring the next month's event will be enough to open a new 6*.

Comments

• sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    So me being a level 32 novice or mid-level player, I can't do none of this ish... since everything requires me to be UNCOLLECTED
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    So me being a level 32 novice or mid-level player, I can't do none of this ish... since everything requires me to be UNCOLLECTED

Well duh... 6*s are for the endgame players, at your level you’re probably still building up a solid 4* roster
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208

well if ur lvl32 you shouldnt get to have 6* champs bud
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    ezmoney wrote: »

lol.. anything is possible If he is spending money
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    bm3epps wrote: »
    ezmoney wrote: »

lol.. anything is possible If he is spending money

not at lvl32... cant be uncollected
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'll be getting my 2nd about 3 months after my first. Just waiting for the monthly event to refresh...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Nice post.

Imagine the hard labor and then getting trash in the end.

Thats burn out getting real.
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Y'all kept that same energy about the Lvl. 1-15 players who got lucky with the 5* Goldpool?

Show me the rule where it specifically states "6* champions are only for end game players."

What's the point of getting something after you done beat the d--- game already!?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Y'all kept that same energy about the Lvl. 1-15 players who got lucky with the 5* Goldpool?

Show me the rule where it specifically states "6* champions are only for end game players."

What's the point of getting something after you done beat the d--- game already!?

It's called progression. You start with 1-2 star champs, then you get 3 star, 4 star, 5 star, and eventually 6 star. The game is designed that way to keep you from progressing too quickly.

What's the point in playing if you just faceroll all content with your 6 stars? People will just get bored cause there is no challenge and quit.

And yes, that Goldpool totally defies this logic and (imo) was a huge oversight.