**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler vs ROL WS

So i was able to one-shot WS with a 4* 4/40 duped NC in 375 hits while practicing. Is this a good start to attempt RoL?es0y77lqm9jb.png

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    It depends. Who are you using for SW and Wolvie?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    For SW i have my 2/35 unduped Rulk.
    For wolvie, it's between a 4* 4/40 Guilly or a 3* maxed Void.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Skill is there, 375 hit combo is very good i dont care what point in the game you are in. Really just need poison immune for scarlet witch and gully/void for wolvie you should be okay
  • The vision fight is gonna suck really bad using a 4/40 NC. When I completed it, I used a 4/40 Sig 20 x23, each fight was like 440 hits but vision was 1100. That's with her getting cruelty and using l2 for damage. NC will lose a lot of damage from his deep wound not proccing.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Hyperion can pretty much solo RoL (albeit Wolverine).
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Red hulk will bash vision good.

I don't have void so I'd go with guilly but be prepared to force quit if you don't nail the SP2 with the right timing.

A 300+ combo as a test is pretty stout in anyone's language, I say go for it.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Vision fight is a cake walk.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Meh I'd say wait looks like you wont get through juggy or wolvie
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Apart from wolvy and SW which need certain champs to fight them the rest are easy.

WS is the worst because he has the only SP that can't be evaded fully with any champ (well, I can't evade the SP2 but it might be possible) and the block damage sucks if you don't bait SP1 all the time.