**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst Class Arenas

I apologize I’d this was answered already, I can’t seem to find anything about it in the forums.

Yesterday we got mail saying new milestones were added the these Arenas. At what arena score are these added cats being placed? As of now you get a t4b at 1.1 mil. Will the added cat be after that or before that score? Same question for the t1a arena. Will we have to grind out more then 1.1/800k ?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I don’t think the points have been revealed for the new milestones but you can always check the milestones for the arena before entering.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Yeah I hate the wait and see approach but 3 t1as for 1 arena is worth it IMO. Can’t see that one going higher then 2mil at most. We’ll find out in 20 min.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    The T1A arena just opened and the milestone rewards that were added are at 1.35 million and 1.6 million, each for one T1 alpha cat and one PHC. For reference the original top milestone was at 800k for basically the same reward. So double the points, triple the reward.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Yup. Just seen that. So best guess is 2mil for another t4b in t4b arena.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    so we're looking @ 2.2m for T4b arena then?