**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Add additional rewards when you kill the enemy without receive any damage (keeping 100% of health).

Why not add special bonus rewards when you do a fight and kill the opponent without receive any damage (keeping 100% of health) ?

For example: 5 units or double of resources (gold, experience, ect...) for any singular match.

Comments

• Sayan2018Sayan2018 Posts: 26
    And change the writing instead K.O. to "PERFECT", as happen in many other fight-game:
    xwhmbd4gojks.jpg
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    This could be good, with maybe just a double of XP, not game breaking, but it would help beginners and would put emphasis on learning to intercept earlier on to level up quicker
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Yes.

You get to keep your health.
  • SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Because I can use a high level regen champ and farm hundreds or thousands of units in a very short time. 5 units per perfect lol
    I think you misunderstood his post. He said if you don’t take damage
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    FLAWLESS VICTORY! ?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you get damaged even when opponent hitting your block. This achievement is literally impossible unless you can intercept and dexterity perfectly which is like only 1% of the time
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    you get damaged even when opponent hitting your block. This achievement is literally impossible unless you can intercept and dexterity perfectly which is like only 1% of the time

Or you use Hyperion lol
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Kabam would never add because people would abuse by going into chapter 1 and doing the map taking no damage whatsoever
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I would like to see some fatalities....finish him! Flawless victory.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    It would have to be taking no hits then. The damage while blocking comments are correct.
  • BeartoothBeartooth Posts: 3
    Flawless victory bonuses should definitely be incorporated! Seems odd that a game in this genre wouldn't have it.