**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• mac_24mac_24 Posts: 1
    Dear Kabam,
    Having recently joined this game i don't grind for the 4* arenas. But i really wanted me that 4* MODOK, so I made a plan and started grinding for him. But as we all know your servers crashed so i could not complete my grind and managed 2.6mil only which is about 170k less than the cut-off .
    I only want the compensation for what i really lost because of the server down time and nothing more.
    I hope you take action regarding this issue
    Thank you

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I just want those who aren't heavily invested in Alliances to be adequately looked after.

It seems that all the focus is on alliance activity and the regular folk get stooged every time.

• CoolMattCoolMatt Posts: 4
    I could use some crystal shards
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Game was down almost ten hours.

In my opinion that’s one energy refill per hour plus the gold and iso missed.

For arenas missed should be battle chips in there and phc and units.

Also should have Lesser and greater solo crystals as well.

And for thanks for us still playing t4 basic’s and alphas and a five star rank up gem.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Lvl 3 revives and 2500 5* shards or 4*class awakening gem with lvl 3 revives
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Any update as to when the compensation will be given?
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    At this point, I think they are at least up to a Ferrari in my driveway.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Now that the issue has repeated itself after the update, its time to revive this thread. I stand by my original suggestion:

2 of every t4 fully formed catalyst
    1 of every 4* awakening gem
    5000 5* shards
    4* modok
    one of each pym disc to compensate those who were disconnected during it.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Apparently there are 2 new bugs in the system. Probably caused the maintenance. See what I did there?
  • 5* shards and 6* shards. Not only can we not finish quests but arena time doesn’t stop!!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Give us the choice to choose one 5* champion from basic pool... Seems fair right? Lol
  • Fully formed 6* would be awesome and make all the inconsistencies of game play worth it haha we all know that won’t happen though. When game went down for 8+ hours that was during a Friday evening for me.....lost a lot of game time
  • Ok guys I'm going to be realistic here
    We had to wait about 16 hours for the game to come back online and that time could of been the difference between a win or a loss in and alliance war or goldpool arena
    The people who were in the goldpool arena should get there tickets back and have be able to have another shot at the goldpool arena.
    Here's what everyone should get for compensation.
    1x 5* generic awakening gem
    2000 5 star hero crystal shards
    3500 4 star hero crystal shards
    1x 4 star generic awakening gem + 20 signature stones generic
    And 20 5 star generic signature stones
    Some team health and revive potions
    Single health and revive potions
    Alliance potions
    Glory
    1 or 2 t4cc from each class
    2 t4 basic

I 100% agree
  • eagleghost1997eagleghost1997 Posts: 7
    Provide us rankdown tickets
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    How about ~50,000 loyalty? I'd be happy with that :love:
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I would love some T4 basics, T4 CC shards, Energy Refills, and some 5* shards
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    New servers LOL
  • Mafia2103Mafia2103 Posts: 4
    Is this over? ? Or is the maintenance free wid the new update 😈
    Now what the hell is this ?? My streak will be gone . **** shitt ****
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    I would love a 6* crystal. 2 generic 5* awakening gems, 3 5* rankup tickets, 20 5* sigs, and a shiny new 5* Goldpool.
  • nithin919nithin919 Posts: 4
    would love to see t4 basic and 4 or 5 star shards
    oddqfbmeqoqe.png
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    I don't want any compensation. I'd like them to fix the game and communicate with their community, really not that hard to ask. People asking for compensation will only make the situation worse.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Yo kabam hit a brother up with 1 million premium crystal shards and 100 units thanks my guy
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    To compensate for all possible game play being performed when game goes down you should provide a well rounded combination of items of use in actual game play...energy, stamina refills, regular & alliance pots & revives, gold, battle chips, loyalty, units & any currently used currency for events. These are the items we lose when the game goes down. Basically add some currencies, energy & stamina to the questing bundles & use them for compensation.
This discussion has been closed.