**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Modok Arena

123457»

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If I had to guess they will probably re-run the Modok arena (and probably Ant-man as well) because of the downtime. They have done so in the past.
  • Did 2.4 mil and didn't get him damn, I am hoping for next round and no downtimes!

Really I had 1.4 MIL and I got him
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I put up 2.646 mil and missed. Guy in my alliance put up 2.728 and got him. That downtime killed my chances, literally. I would have put up at least half a mil on Friday night, I had been looking forward to it all day. Damn. This is awful.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Markg25 wrote: »
    Just remember It was down 10 hours for everyone .... work harder 👍🏼

Everyone in the states, UK people slept through it for the most part so they didn't really lose any grind time.

I said the same thing initially, until that was pointed out.
  • I put up 2.646 mil and missed. Guy in my alliance put up 2.728 and got him. That downtime killed my chances, literally. I would have put up at least half a mil on Friday night, I had been looking forward to it all day. Damn. This is awful.

I put up 1.4 and got him
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    2StarKing wrote: »
    Kbugii wrote: »
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you more as soon as we have more information to provide.

So in the last 6 hrs since the last we’re looking into it you’ve still not figured out anything at all? That’s not very helpful. Sorry.
    Sbk wrote: »
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    DOA40 wrote: »
    Going on 10 hours since this Arena ended. This is worse than the 8 hour “Server” maintenance.

Can we get some kind of update other than “We’re looking into it”?

Hi DOA40,

We do apologize for the delay in receiving your rewards. At this time, we do not have any new updates. We will update you as soon as we have more information to provide.

Well....thats as helpfull as a screen door on a submarine.....sigh

It is player responses like these that justify Kabam not providing updates when then is nothing to add.

Sorry I disagree. It doesn’t need to be anything extravagant but any type of communication is helpful. Something like “we believe we’ve discovered what the issue was and are currently working to correct it” or something along that line. 11 hours after the fact saying we don’t know anything at the moment makes it seem like the issue isn’t a priority in some views. Because after that amount of time how can you at least know something at all when that’s plenty of time to at least look into some things.
    That’s what most of us mean by communication.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Wait b
    I put up 2.646 mil and missed. Guy in my alliance put up 2.728 and got him. That downtime killed my chances, literally. I would have put up at least half a mil on Friday night, I had been looking forward to it all day. Damn. This is awful.
    I do have to say though... if it weren’t for that downtime, the cutoff would have been higher. So you may have done an extra 500K, but the cutoff may have gone up another 600K.

No, the cutoff would have been pretty much the same. A lot of people made up for downtime by losing sleep, myself included.

There is no way Modok would go for more than 3 mil, maybe in next round.
  • I hace
  • Have
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Wait b
    I do have to say though... if it weren’t for that downtime, the cutoff would have been higher. So you may have done an extra 500K, but the cutoff may have gone up another 600K.

No, the cutoff would have been pretty much the same. A lot of people made up for downtime by losing sleep, myself included.

There is no way Modok would go for more than 3 mil, maybe in next round.

All speculation... Could have been higher, could have been lower, could have been the same..

Theres no way to know for sure.

But everybody that got 2.6 saying they would have grinded for him way more without outage, points to him going for more. But again no way to know for sure.

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Lotboy1300 wrote: »

I put up 1.4 and got him

Brackets, look them up noob. You’re obviously in a lower one.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Lotboy1300 wrote: »

I put up 1.4 and got him

@Lotboy1300, for folks <30 days are within BEGINNER bracket, for folks 31<x<60days are within INTERMEDIATE bracket, for folks >61 days are within VETERAN bracket. For veteran bracket, judging the numbers provided by folks, looks like the ~2.7M. You can see the collected cutoff estimate at TRUCOS.

How many days you have played MCoC? Are you currently within INTERMEDIATE bracket? If so, that explains your lower cutoff points bcos you are competing among those newer players with lesser roster.

Meanwhile, take full advantage of your current bracket before you become veteran. Get or grind as many 4* basic as you could, good luck!
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    The guy above has a point, shouldn’t need to kill yourselves grinding because the game screwed up for a day when you had 3 days to do it in no exceptions even if you could do it in 2 days the arena has always been 3 days not 2. Hell with black and white there’s a grey area in there to chief most people not going to kill them selfs grinding and peeps say it’s ok when the game f’ed up. People on here always look at themselves well if I can do it they can do it give me a break there’s billions of people that play and each have there own way of playing so remember that before posting I did you can do to
    I’m over 600k and I know the **** wasn’t right I wasn’t even grinding for modick boys girls men women all play different and sure they plan for the grind for 3 days if a day was knocked out when you invested time already into the arena your already at a disadvantage hell with visiting my grandpa in the nursing home I’ll stay and grind away on that day because they lost a day sorry grandpa I did plan accordingly open your mind up bro
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm just glad I had the roster to put up 3m points in a day without too much effort to make up for the time lost on Saturday.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I'm just glad I had the roster to put up 3m points in a day without too much effort to make up for the time lost on Saturday.

Well, I can put up 3 mil in a day, no problem. The issue is that friday is a good day to grind, but saturday is usually go out/family day, so that is where some people might have been left behind.

I did get modok though.
    A lot of

Well, I can put up 3 mil in a day, no problem. The issue is that friday is a good day to grind, but saturday is usually go out/family day, so that is where some people might have been left behind.

I did get modok though.

Like the way you think my man, just some people that post on topics try to hard, if there’s a valid reason for problems in a arena and people all around the Mcoc world had problems that day on that arena then there’s something not right just don’t care for some that say I did it without problems so you can also....every game account isn’t alike, some are weak,and need the full 3 days....I have sympathize with ones just a little outta reach because the problem. Old saying if it walks like a dog barks like a dog it’s a dog....wasn’t no black and white issue here. People should be more considerate on here and talk like human beings...you definitely hit the nail on the head and I thank you for posting a great reply. Much love brother :)
  • Edy_HTCEdy_HTC Posts: 3
    That is crazy though. Was that for a veteran's bracket? I did 2.706 mil and missed him (veteran's bracket). If 2.7 was the cutoff, then I probably got cheated out of my Modok :(
    r8v66cmi07wb.png

• SonnybrooksSonnybrooks Posts: 24
    What do you all think the second round numbers will be?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Edy_HTC According to Trucos, cutoff was 2.717m
  • Edy_HTCEdy_HTC Posts: 3
    @Edy_HTC According to Trucos, cutoff was 2.717m

:( So, just one extra match-up and I would've gotten him ! Fell like cursin' right now :s