**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psylocke 5* Crystal...

Where is it? It should have started when the AA crystal ended. If you are going to make changes to the feature 5* rerun schedule, shouldn't you at least tell us? People put a lot of planning into 5* crystals and time their resources accordingly.

Comments

• KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Totally agree ... I've been saving shards for this crystal during the last month ...
  • dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    Thank you for posting this I was literally watching the timer on AA and then was extremely disappointed when psylocke didn't show up and that pile of trash civil warrior is still there. Would love to hear why this is and if the schedule is indeed incorrect. @Kabam Miike
  • WrongWrong Posts: 51
    Does that mean iceman wont be coming july 13th?
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Wrong wrote: »
    Does that mean iceman wont be coming july 13th?

Would be great to hear an answer for this. Will you guys readjust the entire schedule or put it back on its scheduled track?
    Any update on this?
    edited June 2017
    I'd like to hear a response
    edited June 2017
    Update please? This actually affects how I use my 5* shards.
  • Update your player base please!
    Bump
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Yes. Been saving for iceman and have t4cc that will expire if you don't release it again on time
  • Soasoas702Soasoas702 Posts: 2
    I've been saving for Psylocke ever since I pulled her the first time she was available. It would be nice to know when she is coming back around not just "save your shards". Would've been nice to get a heads up that the way the 5* featured was going to change.
    Its about to be the weekend and no one will respond. This is pretty ridiculous. This question should be answered by now.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I had to talk to the team about this. She is still coming! With the recent double ups on the re-run Champions in the Arenas, we put a hold on the 5-Star Champion Crystal re-runs. They'll be back to their regular schedule soon, so you will see her again! Save up those 5-Star Shards!

This is not a useful reply. She's coming.....great...when? Soon...like bases soon? I'm 0 for 18 on featured pulls but am waiting on Iceman. Is he in on the 18th or when? I've played this game a long time, spent a ton despite terrible luck (and honestly a broken system for featured 5 star pulls), and the best we can get is soon?
    edited July 2017
    Will the schedule for 5* features remain the same or will you readjust and push all future 5* champions back further? This matters because some of us have t4cc expiring and need to spin crystals.

Not sure why this can't be answered?
    Do we need to start a new thread on the iceman question?
    @Kabam Miike can you release the new featured 5 star schedule so we can plan please this affects people way more than it seems.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    Would love an update from a mod on this post. . .
    bump
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    When will Iceman be coming? Why the mystery?
    I hope they can answer this question monday
  • Soasoas702Soasoas702 Posts: 2
    Can we please get an update? If the Psylocke crystal isn't going to be released soon then I want to open before the new champs are added.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    An update would be nice. . .. Is iceman still scheduled for the 13th?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    It's 4th of July, they're probably not working.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    It's 4th of July, they're probably not working.

it's the 3rd, and they're in canada.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    People I work with had today off, tmrw off and day after that off in uUS. But if they're in Canada they just dont give a **** then.
    Bump
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Numb it up
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    is there a reason this question isn't answered?
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.