Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

help me

Hello to everyone.I have been playing this game for about four years, but my account was blocked two days ago.I tried to contact the support team,but only automatic answers were given.I spent a lot of effort on this account, played day and night to be stronger but I fell down with this incident.I am calling the authorities here, please contact me.

Comments

• Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    Have you done anything wrong in the past few weeks/days?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Game hasn’t been out for four years. You shouldn’t use mods and cheat the game. Your account was banned and rightfully so. Only advice anyone can give you is forget about the old account and start a new one where you don’t use cheats.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,937 ★★★
    Puaj wrote: »
    Hello to everyone.I have been playing this game for about four years, but my account was blocked two days ago.I tried to contact the support team,but only automatic answers were given.I spent a lot of effort on this account, played day and night to be stronger but I fell down with this incident.I am calling the authorities here, please contact me.

Hello,

We cannot help with account issues on the forums. Please wait for a reply to the support email.
This discussion has been closed.