**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

help me

Hello to everyone.I have been playing this game for about four years, but my account was blocked two days ago.I tried to contact the support team,but only automatic answers were given.I spent a lot of effort on this account, played day and night to be stronger but I fell down with this incident.I am calling the authorities here, please contact me.

Comments

• Neviah2104Neviah2104 Posts: 20
    Have you done anything wrong in the past few weeks/days?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Game hasn’t been out for four years. You shouldn’t use mods and cheat the game. Your account was banned and rightfully so. Only advice anyone can give you is forget about the old account and start a new one where you don’t use cheats.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Puaj wrote: »
    Hello to everyone.I have been playing this game for about four years, but my account was blocked two days ago.I tried to contact the support team,but only automatic answers were given.I spent a lot of effort on this account, played day and night to be stronger but I fell down with this incident.I am calling the authorities here, please contact me.

Hello,

We cannot help with account issues on the forums. Please wait for a reply to the support email.
This discussion has been closed.