**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Worst Champion in the game?

Who is the Worst Champion in the game? 124 votes

Kamala Khan
35%
Whododo872GabbrosRedBaron99Timone147insanegleePlayer1994TonyStarkSpeedbumpChunkerButtM8Team_SlyHollowbornRavenrob_33Jeff7783YSBnameplas120majidMityAntMyradraljerrysenseiTrevanRomano 44 votes
Hulkbuster
14%
NEOAjavedSlux83vg2782StefanjonesshtorkTJ82WafflesalldayJayProngsPrimeSaviour_27jlamadisonSolotrixRandimDude01hope4tgBlakeTheGreatEsketit420HatimTaiSavvyCat17 18 votes
Iron Patriot
4%
Umar2SulmanPeanutSwagray7ramirezSyndicate_ABeeweeBonsai20 6 votes
Colossus
32%
NevvBRiegelNikoBravoNick_Caine_32Hated275Jac094HeraldofNonefish8sixTxAggie17Spawn181MalchaeisDean9300450KrazewulfosMenkentFurious_Fighter1GoldenGamer120Saif_AionBendersBountyJadyMarekin 40 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
1%
Dirk_McChuck42panZMRD 2 votes
Old Man Logan
0%
Winner66615 1 vote
Deadpool (Classic and X-Force)
8%
Spity68FallencircusChuckNorrisSaffroncha0LinKAkarsh383EnderDraco58AleorMuppetKnopeBoomfiend527__Pritam005 11 votes
Abomination
0%
thwip493 1 vote
Iron Man (Classic)
0%
Ventura 1 vote

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Groot
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is a giant tin can. Easy to fight, lame specials, and just plain boring.
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    Colossus
    Colossus is bad...
  • Darley293Darley293 Posts: 1
    Colosso e chato mas não serve para nada
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Kamala Khan
    Has literally no utility whatsoever, mediocre at best damage even with fury, and an altogether disappointingly easy to fight and poor to use champion. She desperately needs a rework
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    I hate iron patriot so much, but now that I think about it hulkbuster is worse
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Kamala Khan
    Between them most suck bad. But in the end the two I hate most is Colossus and Kam, and in the end Colossus gots that immunity and Kam has nothing... Soooo
  • Colossus
    Coming close between colossus and Kamala khan, I was unfortunate enough to get a 4* Kamala khan
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Hulkbuster
    Colossus is bleed immune and has good sp3 damage compared to Hulkbuster. Hulkbuster is strictly and most definitely worse than Colossus.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its tied between groot and carnage
  • TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    Colossus
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg, they were on it before but then I acidentally saved it as this then tried but then didn’t let me edit it. I was gonna replace them with Abomination and Iron Man, they weren’t meant to be on there
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Kamala Khan
    I'm so glad no one has said AntMan!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Colossus
    all of those characters are absolutely trash, terrible champions and heartbreaking when you grind so much and build up shards to open a crystal and get one. it's just a complete waste of pixels. cannon fodder arena trash. I would be embarrassed if i was a developer there at Kabam and didn't scream daily about the necessity to buff them. Literally adding one attribute to each would still make them useless but it would be a start. God they are terrible.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Hulkbuster
    I’d say groot.

But of the choices given, Hulkbuster
  • Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Rhino, colossus and carnage all tied at last for me. For 6* its dpx and bb. Just trash besides synergy and shame since takes so much to get a 6* but this same game that's given rhino over and over as 5*
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    kabam is the worst champion in this Game
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Kamala Khan
    colossuss can at least be putt at deffence / kamala is the worse anyway all of those are trash but you have a mistake "" deadpool classic "" is one of the best champs ( x force is trash )
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Kamala Khan
    She hulk as well
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Colossus
    Classic Deadpool is actually very good. It’s Deadpool X force that is some stinky doo doo
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Deadpool (Classic and X-Force)
    I feel like Deadpool has the most wasted potential. Overall, though, Hulkbuster, Kamala Khan, and Colossus are by far the weakest.

Sentry too. He isn't necessarily a downright awful character like the other three. His HP and Attack are definitely not the worst, but the unpredictability of his light thing really just downgrades an otherwise decent character.