**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
Device Model
Carrier
Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    My game keeps going black for several seconds then coming back on over and over.
  • DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    edited July 2018
    I’m on the 3 last paths on uncollected event. Can’t get through since in-battle lags are terrible. Also game freezes my phone - occasionaly, in the middle of the fight, sound crashes and right after that my home, swich off/on, volume buttons won’t work. Can’t operate outside the game... I have never ever had such a problem with this game.

iOS 11.3.1
    iPhone 6s
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Myradral wrote: »
    I have a new SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+ phone - and the game is very fast. No lag.

Sounds like you guys might benefit from a device upgrade.

keep telling yourself that

Works amazingly well on my LG V30
  • DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    I’m on the 3 last paths on uncollected event. Can’t get through since in-battle lags are terrible. Also game freezes my phone - occasionaly, in the middle of the fight, sound crashes and right after that my home, swich off/on, volume buttons won’t work. Can’t operate outside the game... I have never ever had such a problem with this game.

iOS 11.3.1 (updated to 11.4 few minues ago, same story)
    iPhone 6s
  • dK0idK0i Posts: 7
    Battery burned out quick for me and the old "SP not happening when you hit the button (on iPhone X)" seems to be happening often today.

Also, had the game freeze when I was trying to switch to main menu from War map, and phone was unresponsive when I was trying to swipe out of game for about 15-20 seconds. Once I was able to swipe out, I force closed the game just in case.

iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Thanks for the response.
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    My phone is dropping calls consistently and it wont let me exit out of the app. had to completely hard reset(lock and home together combo) to exit the game.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I have absolutely no issues at all and I primarily use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I also use an IPhone 6+ and Ipad Gen 4 while at home on WiFi, again no issues. Maybe add some memory to your device.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    edited July 2018
    My iphone crashed twice, not just the app, while playing, after the update. It was stuck on the black loading circle! The 2nd crash lasted 5mins before going back to normal. Wow! Hesitant to open the game because Im afraid it would brick my phone.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
  • Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    Doonx wrote: »
    My iphone crashed twice, not just the app, while playing, after the update. It was stuck on the black loading circle! The 2nd crash lasted 5mins before going back to normal. Wow! Hesitant to open the game because Im afraid it would brick my phone.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4

Same situation here. Afraid to even try to play it again.
  • GymslangerGymslanger Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Phone running hot and battery draining quickly after the update. Phone also crashed once during arena.
    iPhone 7 running iOS 11.4 using Wi-Fi
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

To keep this thread as on topic, please clarify if you are experiencing new issues after the 19.0 update today and share as much detail as possible.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I only get about 5 minutes of play before everything starts glitching and sludging... arena, war, AQ... doesn’t matter what. I’ll start playing everything will be running smoothly, phone gets very hot, animations start “skipping frames“ inputs become delayed response time on everything from loading screens to asking for help.

Yes, all of this was immediately following update. Not sure what else you want in terms of details…?
    Already stated but:
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    New issues after update. Game is very laggy on IPhone 7 and caused the phone to reset.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    edited July 2018

Iphone 7 Plus
    IOS 11.4
  • ZiprianoZipriano Posts: 9
    Ipad, pre 2018 model.
    IOS 11.4.
    Not big lag, but some weird response on fight. I’ve seen that happend on android devices, but never before this v19 on IOS...
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    the lag is ridiculous, never had a problem pre v19

currently on iphone 5c but also happening on my iphone 6 both on IOS 11.4

https://youtu.be/FtxaSWHnwYI

theres a link to video of the lag happening on my phone
  • Gigonite69Gigonite69 Posts: 92
    Yes, I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.4. Just updated, waited for emergency maintenance to end, then tried our new micro-realm. Completed Tier 2, went to save a screenshot and phone locked up. It wouldn’t do a screenshot, so I went back to main screen. Volume quit, couldn’t use the home button at all, even the power button wouldn’t work, volume buttons unresponsive. But the game still worked.
    However, had to hard reset the phone, since nothing else seemed to work.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    iPhone X, iOS 11.4

I'm often seeing the 'communicating with servers' screen. It's not a network issue as it happens on multiple WiFi networks or the cellular network. Happens at random when I am just navigating the menus or main interface.
This discussion has been closed.