**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special one and two keep getting blocked!

As the title states, my specials are being blocked after performing a combination. I've tried every combination so a special would land and nothing.
It started the last couple days. A few of my Ally members experiencing the same thing. Please help @Kabam Miike

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    You should probably specify the champions
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    My SP1 and SP2 have always been blockable if not used at the right time...
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I've only noticed this with specific characters. Superior Iron Man, Ms. Marvel and Doctor Voodoo. After the 18.0 update I also noticed this happening with Hulk's L1.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    exactly what Darkstar4387 states....same stuff different day
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 107
    edited July 2018
    my Electro keeps getting S1 blocked as I play Act 4. plus the game is performing like **** overall since today's update
  • Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
    Happens a LOT with me but it might just be slow reflexes after the 5 hit combo...
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    Hey All,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something that the team has already been looking into, but if you can tell us what Champions you see this occur with, where you're seeing it (mode/quest, etc.), and who you're fighting against, that would be very helpful!

Thank you!

Mike, I will try to record this happening.

I can tell you that it happens all the time (any game mode) with special 1 and 2 on my 5* Dr. Voodoo against pretty much any champ, but I do use him often so of course I would notice it right away there. I also saw it happening with Archangel's special 1 and 2.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hey All,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something that the team has already been looking into, but if you can tell us what Champions you see this occur with, where you're seeing it (mode/quest, etc.), and who you're fighting against, that would be very helpful!

Thank you!

It's all kinds of champions in all kinds of modes, against all kinds of eniemes and it's been going on for awhile.

Get you want specifics but in general it's a problem with the enemy ai itself which makes some fights a frustrating broken mess.

Voodoo gets blocked a lot
    Yellow jacket gets blocked a lot
    Void gets blocked a lot

It's not limited to specials either, there's been tons of these threads all over the place and there hasn't been much said about what exactly you're doing about it.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Hawkeye's special 1 triggers so slow that sometimes even immediately after a parry is blocked.
  • The_LiasThe_Lias Posts: 15
    Try to land an SP with Moon Knight after a combo ... simply impossible
  • try and adapt to the game, if kabam cant fix the ai problems then adapt and intercept the ai with specials.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Specifically cant get an sp1 or 2 to not be blocked after combo with og hulk. Experimented in arena and multiple acts.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Literally pick a Champion and pick a place to fight in the game and it happens.

Blade L2 getting blocked after a 5 combo. Spark L1 same thing.

Also block/parry is not functioning properly and adds to this issue. Trying to parry then combo or special either results in a block by the AI or the AI just combos us. And Act 5 is not very forgiving when you get hit by a 5 combo that you had no control to evade or block.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have the same problem too. I try using regular hulk's special 1 in evangeline challenge, no matter how early i trigger special one, captain america infinity war always blocks in time. The same issue happens for ant man final boss but not as severe as captain america infinity war. It happens when i trigger special 1 from MLLLM combo
  • TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
    Medusa's SP1 gets blocked out of a combo on the reg now. That armor shatter is tougher to get now. But all my champs seem to struggle with this in harder content (act 5, uncollected, and even in some arena matches).