**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same problem on a 7+. Since the update today it has happened 5 times, twice in AQ, The phone overheats and shutsdown.
  • edited July 2018
    I have experienced the game crashing to a black screen with that Apple Spinning Wheel Loading Thingy (iOS Auto Shut-Off due to overheating?) at least three times by now!

Phone gets REALLY hot during fights, crashes and leaves my phone unresponsive for up to four (!) minutes! Phone than returns to either home or lock screen.

Phone: iPhone 7
    Game Version: 19.0.0
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    I am experiencing When i get Phone call I cant Receive phone calls during Game Screen.
    Sometime My All Mobile keys Stop working.
    I cant exit from game until force close the game.
    Some phone Application Not working perfectly ex : Line,facbook messenger .

My device getting hot during play the game too.

Device Name : Samsung Galaxy s5
    Device Os Version : 6.0.1
    Carrier : VodafoneIT
    Using Wifi + Mobile data 4g
  • DreggwatzDreggwatz Posts: 13
    Same issues on iPhone SE after update
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Overheating, extreme battery draining, phone crashing and many apps not working after MCOC 19.0 update.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    on cellular and wifi

How am I supposed to play this way???
    I never complained before, but this is really annoying!!!!!
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Seems like we need to receive some kind of compensation again here. I haven't played a single fight in arena and quest for awhile now because I'm afraid of what it can do to my phone. I just collect free crystals then log out of the game immediately. May last fight was approx 10hrs ago. I miss my champs. 😂

Iphone 7 Plus, ios 11.4
  • FrunzaiuteFrunzaiute Posts: 7
    Can you fix this game once and for all ?!Every update you bring the game works worse than before.game crashes too much now,champs just freeze or don’t respond to controls and that makes us lose points in arena or more important fights in game.DO something please
  • VencituVencitu Posts: 1
    Same problems here.Overheating and lagging.died in aq cuz of this sh...t.
    Please fix it FAST!
    Update pls
  • Arsh7Arsh7 Posts: 1
    I updated my game to v19.0 and while i am playing game it hang too much sometimes i unable to dashback or attack due to hang.
    IPhone 5
    IOS 10.3.3
    Up
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    iPhone 7+
    Choppy while playing and freezes every 1-3 seconds. Makes it impossible to play. Please fix it. Thx
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    same
    iphone 7
    ios 11.4
  • Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    I had the same issue twice while grinding arena
    @Kabam Miike, need your help. Thanks.
  • ExotigamusExotigamus Posts: 12
    OS - 11.2.1
    Device Model - iPhone 7
    Carrier - StarHub
    Wifi or Cellular Network - WIFI

Experienced the iOS "spinning wheel of death" out of a sudden during fights, it has happened twice since the latest v.19.0 update.
  • Allhell78Allhell78 Posts: 2
    iPhone 7 Plus
    OS 11.4
    Random shutdowns after the update . Locked on the black screen with the spinning circle
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Doonx wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike, need your help. Thanks.
    Asking for an update every hour is not gonna make it fix the issue faster. On the issue itself I have noticed my phone getting really warm after limited playtime, started after the update. I phone 7 / IOS 11.4.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    IPhone 5s
    IOS 11.4
    Talkmobile
    Wi-Fi

The Game is super laggy, especially in arena. Seems to be linked to how much my phone is heating up. So I let my phone cool down for half an hour or so and it played well for approximately 2 mins, then it started to become incredibly hot, very quickly. Without my case I don't think i would be able to hold the phone.
  • J77MJ77M Posts: 4
    Same here! Lag, freeze frames and a phone that gets unresponsive. All after i uodated the game to 19.0.

My phone get’s so hot, that i have to let it rest for 15/30 minutes, before even using it again. Other apps are also influenced by the update, probably because of the internal temperature.

iPhone 7 Plus

IOS 11.4

• SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    İphone 6s plus ios 11.4 overheat problem and encountring lag or fps drop
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Hi all,
    Afther update 19.0 the gampelay do not seems fluid as before.
    It is not lag, it is something else. It seems like the combat animations (especialy for special attacks) missing some frame rate so the animation is not fluid and it become difficult to intercept, parry, dash back and the like.

Also the temperature of the device seems to be increased. phone restart at somepoint due to temperature. incoming Phone calls do not works while playing.

Iphone 6S
    iSO 11.4
    Wifi or cellular networks is the same

PS
    other notes here:
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79229/frame-rate-or-something-elese#latest
  • TraikovTraikov Posts: 61
    since last night , my phone is restarting by itself around 4-5 times when i play arenas and is hot like hell ......... i use iphone 7plus
  • bharatgaurbharatgaur Posts: 6
    happened twice with me in last 4 hours
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7
  • lufmillufmil Posts: 3
    also have the same issues on an iphone SE too.
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    I've been getting app force close notifications while playing the game on galaxy s7 with oreo update since latest game update
  • marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    The lagging issue has been turn from bad to worst, loading time between fight is horribly long. Just look at the loading times, it took nearly 40s to load a fight and the lagging, I can even control my champs the frame rate is sucks. Kabam pls don’t ruin the game, is that only $$$$$ in your eye? Don’t care about all your players?
    https://youtu.be/sI_6LIfy-y8
  • Shadow_walkShadow_walk Posts: 19
    iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.2
    Since update to 19.0 game freezes makes phone completely useless can’t even hard reset. Get black screen and unresponsive to anything but I still get vibration from touching the home button. Stays like this for about 20mins before resetting my phone.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    marcusblue wrote: »
    The lagging issue has been turn from bad to worst, loading time between fight is horribly long. Just look at the loading times, it took nearly 40s to load a fight and the lagging, I can even control my champs the frame rate is sucks. Kabam pls don’t ruin the game, is that only $$$$$ in your eye? Don’t care about all your players?
    https://youtu.be/sI_6LIfy-y8

Lol, you complain about 40 sec to load fights, i use a bad phone and it usualy takes me 50 secs to load into a fight , imagine living like this
This discussion has been closed.