New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DJSergyDJSergy Member Posts: 170 ★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    Maybe we need to signal this to Apple that they have a game on the apple store which is dangerous for their devices

Yes I’m going to contact Apple last thing they want is an app that constantly challenges their over temperature protection. This needs to be addressed ASAP WITH A HIGH level of ungecy

• Killemsoftly1Killemsoftly1 Member Posts: 19
    Android. Samsung galaxy note 5. T-Mobile, wifi carrier spectrum. Load times are longer, have to force close and enter email to log in everytime, never had to before. Lost matches due to freeze.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Member Posts: 445 ★★
    Latest iOS 11.4 (happened on 11.2 also)

iPhone 7

I reinstalled the game - same symptoms

Issue is that the game essentially crashes springboard. Sometimes forces the phone to reboot
  • dtapedtape Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2018
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 5
    Vodafone NL
    Both Wifi and cellular network

I thought my iPhone 5 is too old to have a good performance for this game. However, found out some more modern iPhones also have similar problems to mine so I post a video to describe my problem with loading character's icons, crystals and everything seemingly related to "pictures" since the 18.0 update.

https://youtu.be/jZQXMnQV4Zg

Apart from loading pictures takes one by one, second by second, I just found out there is a new glitch on my phone after MCOC updated to 19.0. Once I swipe a notification of MCOC on a lock sceen to re-enter the game, which is pending in background, I'll get this funny situation......

8i6xctk6izhe.png

The game was still running in such a tiny area and I can still enter into those battle realm where I can touch. This issue has happened a couple times today.

Thank you for watching such an idiotic long video and reading my post. Hope my post is clear enough to show where the problem is.
  • TomoXrayTomoXray Member Posts: 42
    same overheating problem after update. iphone 8 ios 11.4
  • OhNo187OhNo187 Member Posts: 9
    I am experiencing similar game play problems. My game keeps shutting off, while battling in arenas. I have 6S plus, IOS 11.4. This is getting old quickly, after every update, issues that effect my gameplay with no way to really recover my losses. Can’t hope to play AW ans AQ with these issues, since losses are unrecoverable. LIKE I’VE POSTED BEFORE, IT WOULD BE NICE THAT THERE WOULD BE AN UPDATE WITH NO ISSUES. UNFORTUNATELY THAT AGAIN IS OUT IF MY, THE PLAYERS CONTROL
  • NachtgesichtNachtgesicht Member Posts: 5
    I have the same problem here. Game still functional for a while... but all buttons stop working. Then screen become black, an endless loading screen appears, and a have to turn off the device.

iPhone 7 + 128gb
    IOS 11.4
  • StarFighter0717StarFighter0717 Member Posts: 39
    Phone starts heating up after 30 minutes of playing, I haven’t had it shut my phone off so far though.
    iPhone 6s
    Ios 11.4
    On WiFi
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    Anyone knows how to contact Apple for this problem ? My two IPhones are overheating and crashing because of this app, they might need to shut it down to avoid problem while Kabam fixes that
  • SchlagintweitSchlagintweit Member Posts: 4
    Confirmed with my iPhone 6s iOS 11.4. Same issues. After the new Mcoc 19 update, phone continuously heats up until the screen froze, had to do a hard reset. I was worried my phone was broken as it’s only a year old. Same issue today, logged in and played for no more than 10 mins and noticed the phone heating up again, started to cool down after logging out. No issues with any other apps, definitely has something to do with the new 19 game version update.
    Does anyone here knows how to inform Apple of this problem ?
  • MOGMOG Member Posts: 20
    Yup. My iPhone 7 as well. iOS 11.4
  • NEONEO Member Posts: 347
    With this stress this update caused our phones and prematurely shortens it’s life, what will our compensation package be? A shiny new 2*...
  • MjolinarMjolinar Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Device overheating and forcing phone to restart on its own.

iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    Latest version of game
    Att service
    Happens on cell and WiFi

Never happened before updating game to latest version
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    Using a Huawei with update 8.0 and having exact same issue. Phone overheating super fast and only with this game. New phone, only 3 months old.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Member Posts: 65
    Same here and battery draining really quickly after update.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    LTE/4G Data + WiFi
  • MOGMOG Member Posts: 20
    T-mobile and regular dara
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 294 ★★
    Kabam has taken it to the next level. Forget about bugs in game. They have officially broke my phone.
  • TwoontjeTwoontje Member Posts: 1
    Same issue. Iphone 7
  • Migstar1Migstar1 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    IOS11.4
    iPhone 7
    WiFi & 4G Both working fine
    Bought Pym shard quest pack £19.99
    Game couldn’t connect so lost pym shards
    Boycotting the game until I get full refund / compensation
    Updated game
    Rebooted game

0ufymdjsi3kh.png

• ThanattorThanattor Member Posts: 7
    Same issue. Iphone 7 plus. iOs 11.4
  • ThanattorThanattor Member Posts: 7
    OS - 11.4
    Device Model - 7 Plus
    Carrier - Movistar
    Wifi or Cellular Network - Both
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Same here. iPhone X 11.4
    edited July 2018
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 5
    Vodafone NL
    Both Wifi and celluar network

Characters' icon, crystals, and seemingly everything related to "pictures" in the game are loaded very slowly like frame by frame, second by second. This problem occurred since 18.0 update. I thought my iPhone 5 is too old to have a good performance but just saw some more modern iphones are also reported having similar problems to mine so I upload a video here.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jZQXMnQV4Zg

Apart from the problem with loading pictures, there is another glitchy I just found out. Once I swipe a notification of MCOC on my locked screen to re-enter the game pending in background, I'll get this funny situation.

zba4uibcd78k.png

The game was still running in such tiny area and I can enter into those battle realm where I can touch on my screen.

Thank you for your patience watching such an idiotic long video and reading my post. Hope this post is clear enough to describe the problems I have. Thanks.
  • Grand_Pubaa1Grand_Pubaa1 Member Posts: 1
    My phone is also overheating, using a iPhone 8.
    Anyone knows how to contact Apple for this problem ? My two IPhones are overheating and crashing because of this app, they might need to shut it down to avoid problem while Kabam fixes that
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    Several members of my alliance reporting the same, a mix of phones and operating systems so not specific to 1 or a few versions - clearly a sweeping issue from all these posts.... sort it out Kabam, burning my bollo**s off when I put my phone back in my pocket!
  • ProducteProducte Member Posts: 74
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4

Device gets very hot and game crashes once or twice everyday.
    dtape wrote: »
    iOS 10.3.3
    iPhone 5
    Vodafone NL
    Both Wifi and celluar network

Characters' icon, crystals, and seemingly everything related to "pictures" in the game are loaded very slowly like frame by frame, second by second. This problem occurred since 18.0 update. I thought my iPhone 5 is too old to have a good performance but just saw some more modern iphones are also reported having similar problems to mine so I upload a video here.

Apart from the problem with loading pictures, there is another glitchy I just found out. Once I swipe a notification of MCOC on my locked screen to re-enter the game pending in background, I'll get this funny situation.

The game was still running in such tiny area and I can enter into those battle realm where I can touch on my screen.

Thank you for your patience watching such an idiotic long video and reading my post. Hope this post is clear enough to describe the problems I have. Thanks.

Sorry I should have posted the link directly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQXMnQV4Zg
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Member Posts: 50
    I too have an iphone 6Plus on the latest IOS and I am experiencing overheating after about 5-10 minutes of playing MCOC. This is the only game that affects my phone this way.
    Same with my ipad Pro & ipad Mini.

Kabam please fix this it’s almost unplayable.
This discussion has been closed.