**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Marvelous Crystal [MERGED THREADS]

hiennvhiennv Posts: 15
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
c5ajknkiw9gy.jpeg
wfys0a89xwfs.png
Hi everyone,

Today I took all offers from Kabam and I found that the list of champions contained in 5-star Marvelous Crystal is not matched between crystal description and offer detail.

Please let me know which is correct. I took the third offer just because of champions in offer detail.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• For the July 4th offers, a 5* marvelous crystal was one of the rewards. Before opting to get it, I saw the champs listed in the mail and was like, “yo, dope champs.” I then get the crystal. The champions are not the same ones that were advertised in the in-game mail. Kabam, please alleviate this issue.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Just read a post about someone getting a bishop from it. Looks like it's the crystal from the first picture. LOL
  • We discovered an issue with the Marvelous Crystal and have just pushed a fix. You did not receive the correct crystal. If you want to keep that crystal, you definitely can, but if you want the correct crystal, please submit a ticket to our support team, and we'll get that fixed for you right away!

You can do this in game by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the Support Button.
  • hiennvhiennv Posts: 15
    Thank you Miike. I will submit a ticket to your support team.
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    Damn, how long did it take them to mess this one up? Assuming the deal dropped at noon here - usually does - that's less than an hour. Way to go, lads. Someone coughs up 15K Units - with or without money to buy them - and you can't give him what he paid for. Glad I didn't cash in myself.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Same. Got bishop dupe, sent ticket
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    What category do we submit under....i got a sentinel....
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    I am one who did not get an intended champ. A ticket has been submitted already. Just curious about response time.
  • SikSik Posts: 14
    I got Sabretooth- I submitted it under known issues
  • I, too, am curious on response time.
  • I can't make any promises on response time right now. It might take a few hours as we have to gather some Data, which unfortunately is not instantaneous. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information!
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I submitted a ticket I got a Sential which is not on list
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Haha
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    kdqjtz7duru4.jpg

Guy in my ally pulled Bishop.
  • dK0idK0i Posts: 7
    Same, I got Gladiator Hulk. Submitted issue under "crystal didn't give me what I wanted" because there really isn't something specific for this.

Hoping for a quick fix.

Happy 4th All!
    (if you celebrate it)
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    İs it fix now @Kabam Miike? Can we buy correct one
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    stcrryxyeiqd.jpeg

Is this what I am supposed to receive?
  • edited July 2018
    Skymastr wrote: »
    İs it fix now @Kabam Miike? Can we buy correct one

Yes! It was fixed fairly quickly, and is the correct crystal now.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Am I correct that IMIW is not even in the crystal at all? A screenshot on another thread shows the actual crystal and he isn’t even listed.
  • TheKiryu wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    stcrryxyeiqd.jpeg

Is this what I am supposed to receive?

Yes. This is perfectly normal. It might take some time for the team to be able to gather the data necessary. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this!
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Mike, do you know roughly how long it will take to receive a replacement crystal if we received one not on the list?
  • I know they came out and said we were issued the wrong crystal. But will those of us who opened the crystal immediately be given the correct crystal? In a Sentry/Void scenario.

Clearly we bought that crystal for those champions not this incorrect crystal
  • ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike if i already opened can i send a ticket too?
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    @Kabam Miike any idea when we will be able to purchase the right crystal within this offer?
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Can I keep the wrong crystal and get the correct one :)
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    I also got the wrong crystal as well as didn’t receive my 5* crystals from my 3 Odin chest purchases
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    I duped my Gulk who sholdn't have even been in the crystal. that the hell?
  • Sloppay_StuSloppay_Stu Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    We shouldn’t have to check these crystals before we open them. We bought it because of what was advertised.

If we already opened it, we should get another crystal similar to the sentry/Void mix up

I bought it and was shocked when I didn’t see Ironman, Domino, or Masacre in the reel