**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Marvelous Crystal [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Can I please keep the wrong Marvelous Hero Crystal and receive the correct one? I mean this was 15k units invested.
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    I got the same email
  • JgjgJgjg Posts: 1
    I spent a ton of money to get the units for the deal and when i popped it i got none of the hero that it "guarantees" us. what is going on. please give us the right crystal back! people paid alot of real cash for the deals!
  • MofessorMofessor Posts: 2
    I’m not clear what the post means... if we received the incorrect crystal and opened it, do we get a new crystal and keep the champ we received? Or will you claw back the champ from the incorrect crystal and then give us a new crystal?
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Spent over $500 today to double dupe my Gulk. Really hope they send me the correct crystal.
    What about those who opened the wrong crystal?
  • iNotoriousAceiNotoriousAce Posts: 27
    This is completely unacceptable.
  • Alright everybody,

We're going to look at some more options to address this right now. We won't have any answer on exactly what we're gonna do for a little while, as we need to wait for some data to propogate, so please sit tight. As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Alright everybody,

We're going to look at some more options to address this right now. We won't have any answer on exactly what we're gonna do for a little while, as we need to wait for some data to propogate, so please sit tight. As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know!

I got Bishop in mine, this is like a punishment rather than a reward. Should I be contacting support or should I hang back and wait for an official announcement?
    Alright everybody,

How is the any different from the Void/Sentry mistake or the featured 6* mistake? Just give those who opened it already another one or the option the spin again.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    ASV27 wrote: »
    Alright everybody,

How is the any different from the Void/Sentry mistake or the featured 6* mistake? Just give those who opened it already another one or the option the spin again.

I’m not touching my Bishop, they can take it back.

That sounds wrong lol...
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    I opened mine 20mins ago and got IMIW
  • DayhvacDayhvac Posts: 7
    Opened mine 45 minutes ago after they said it was fixed and still got Sentinel. Ticket sent in.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    And yet were still waiting on compensation for the outage....
  • Hi, I bought this crystal and I got a Bishop and he wasn't meant to be in there.

Please refund me ASAP. So disappointing when you spent hard earned money and they cant even check whats in the crystal before going live.

Please refund me. Very upsetting.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Hi, I bought this crystal and I got a Bishop and he wasn't meant to be in there.

Please refund me ASAP. So disappointing when you spent hard earned money and they cant even check whats in the crystal before going live.

Please refund me. Very upsetting.

Your refund will process by the end of the week. The thing is we dont know what week this is it could be the wekk of july 2118
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I opened a ticket and got a canned answer. When will this be addressed
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike I understand the need to process all the information before addressing compensation for the mistake. I just ask that you please keep in mind all the money and/or time put in to waiting for and purchasing this offer. Just try to really make this “what we all have been waiting for” as you’re email suggested.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21
    I agree. We spent $500 to get to that offer. Some have already invested resources in the champ we pulled. If we choose to trade, do we get all our resources back? We should just get sent the correct crystal without having to trade the champ we got.
  • @Kabam Miike I understand the need to process all the information before addressing compensation for the mistake. I just ask that you please keep in mind all the money and/or time put in to waiting for and purchasing this offer. Just try to really make this “what we all have been waiting for” as you’re email suggested.

Oh we are! We're going to make sure that we make this right for all of you. We have to balance our options (which is the quickest? Which is the fairest? Are they the same? How many people were affected?), and then we can make a decision on how to fix this issue for you all.
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    That’s all I ask. Thank you.
  • @Kabam Miike Oh we are! We're going to make sure that we make this right for all of you. We have to balance our options (which is the quickest? Which is the fairest? Are they the same? How many people were affected?), and then we can make a decision on how to fix this issue for you all.

Thank you for responding, do you think this can be refunded a marvelous crystal with the correct champs today or a refund?
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    If you created a support ticket regarding this issue and you have received an absurd response what else are we suppose to do @Kabam Miike ....We are talking 10k units here and this isn’t cheap. Those affected by your mistake are looking for clear and concrete resolution.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    The easy solution is to send the people who got the wrong crystal the correct one and allow them to keep the old crystal. Just like the did for Void and Sentry
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    If you created a support ticket regarding this issue and you have received an absurd response what else are we suppose to do @Kabam Miike ....We are talking 10k units here and this isn’t cheap. Those affected by your mistake are looking for clear and concrete resolution.

Really hoping this is rectified soon considering the cost that went into buying the offers to get to the 10K offer. First time I’ve ever “whaled out” and would hate to be let down by how this is handled.
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike if we already opened the Marvellous crystal without realizing it was the wrong crystal, do we still get to keep the champ we pulled and get the right crystal or do we have the five up the champ we pulled?
  • I think we should all get Void/sentry treatment. We didn’t spend 15,000 to get the wrong crystal
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    First time whaler here as well...I have read Kabam had a good track record of resolving these in the past so hoping it's fixed soon. I got the same form email as above ~4 hours ago, and haven't heard anything since. Has anyone else gotten any more info or resolution?
    Goys, don't worry I got you covered. Kabam Support told me I'd be the first to know about any updates so once they fill me in I'll share it with you all. You're welcome.