**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HeraldoCoildHeraldoCoild Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hi Dear Kabam Miike

My phone is Iphone 5s and IOS: 11.4.

My phone overheats and lag, during sands and pause of game
    iPhone 7 plus
    AT&T
    Wifi

Phone gets very hot and crashes game
  • Cartermatt6666Cartermatt6666 Posts: 4
    My iPhone 7 is overheating like mad. Constantly having to quit the game. Gonna lose out massively if they don’t fix this soon and I may even have to start talking to the wife and kids!
  • mkelly100mkelly100 Posts: 2
    WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

Since the new update, everytime i load my game..instead of logging me straight in..it seems to want to log me in as a noob and start me from level 1 again.
    so i have to log out, then select sign in with kabam, then email and password, even if i close the game for a few seconds it goes back and i must repeat process again. anyone else with this issue?
  • mkelly100mkelly100 Posts: 2
    Since the new update, everytime i load my game..instead of logging me straight in..it seems to want to log me in as a noob and start me from level 1 again.
    so i have to log out, then select sign in with kabam, then email and password, even if i close the game for a few seconds it goes back and i must repeat process again. anyone else with this issue?
  • WyldstyleWyldstyle Posts: 38
    same issue
    Iphone 8+
    ATT/ Wifi
  • vQubikvQubik Posts: 2
    ipad overheating and having 2-3 seconds freeze screen
    ipad MP2G2FD/A
    wifi
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    I think I'm on my 7th shutdown since the update. Really need Kabam to fix their game, it's starting to mess with my phone.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Same problem - other apps and phone calls freezing...needing to force shut down entire phone to be able to use it.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.2
    Verizon
    On WiFi (haven’t tried on network)
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    iphone 7 plus ios 11.4 mcoc v0.19 we all have the samw problema and kabam didnt fix it @Kabam Loto
  • GingerpadGingerpad Posts: 5
    Thank the maker, been having this issue for well over a month now and went as far as apple support and they said phone was not showing any issues.

Last couple of weeks it’s been getting worse, heating up quicker and just becoming unplayable at times to the point I even left my current alliance as I was a liability and didn’t feel it was fair to them.

iPhone 6
    ios 11.3
    Vodafone uk
    WiFi and 4g reported issues
    Plugged in and unplugged causes same issues
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike
    This is a serious problem. It feels like our devices are screwed up because of the update. Before it starts corrupting the devices plz fix it. Else people will sue KABAM for such critical bugged updates on devices.

We hope to hear a resolution before it’s too late.

Thanks
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike Any update would be appreciated. Have they narrowed down some potential causes? (Don’t need specifics)
  • aiponmaiponm Posts: 2
    many problems with overheating I hope to be solved as soon as possible @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

• Device Model: Iphone X, Iphone SE, Ipad pro
    • Wifi or Data: Wifi and Data

ehde5ooft24x.jpg

• Gazzap7Gazzap7 Posts: 3
    IPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4

Never had any problems until today, taking forever to load which caused me to lose half my life in AQ without even starting the fight. Phone has gone to the black screen about 5 times and some matches are really laggy, very disappointing
  • aiponmaiponm Posts: 2
    many problems with overheating I hope to be solved as soon as possible @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

• Device Model: Iphone X, Iphone SE, Ipad pro
    • Wifi or Data: Wifi and Data
  • Phone gets extremely hot, screen dimmed to point where I could barely see anything. Game really lagging.
    iPhone 8
    iOS 11.4
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    @Kabam Miike any update on this? Still happening for my device and making the game almost unplayable.

Thanks!
  • iKillUx2iKillUx2 Posts: 23
    I got an iPhone X IOS 11.4 and is about to melt!! No lagging or freezing issues but it’s hot as hell!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    i've noticed on my iphone 5c and 6 on ios 11.4 that if i have just 1 other app open in my task list - the game lags like hell since v19 update, so i have to force close everything before opening contest, not an ideal solution but it works for now
  • ScjethScjeth Posts: 8
    I keep getting signed out of the game. On the galaxy s9.

It's like I'm a new player without having to do the tutorial bit. I have to sign back in almost every time since downloading the update.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    so, here's a pretty serious side effect of these phone issues from v19.0.

i was testing out my new 5.65 Stark Spidey vs LoL Starlod ... managed to 1 shot him/514 combo ... then when i went to take screenshot, it did the screenshot animation, but then the in game menus weren't working. I went to check if the screenshot was in my photo library and it was not.

So i did a hard reset of the phone. Once i got back in, still no screenshot... AND in Labyrinth of Legends I was back before Rulk...as if the stark/SL fight never happened!!

As a result, I highly recommend holding off on doing any Labyrinth of Legends runs until these v19.0 bug issues are fixed.
  • Iphone 7plus, ios 11.4, vs19.0.0
    I still have problems.
  • Shadow_walkShadow_walk Posts: 19
    This is getting stupid now my phone is now resetting itself without even being on the game
  • MN2HughesMN2Hughes Posts: 21
    iPhone 7+
    V11.4 OS

Problems
    Phone gets hot
    Game lags
    Phone freezes sound drops out

Takes about 10 minutes for the problem to occur, 15 minutes and the game is unplayable for about 30 minutes. Rinse and repeat.
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    My device is getting hotter than usual as well.

device: ipad 2017
    wifi only
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Device Model: Iphone 6S
    Carrier: Rogers (Canada, you guys better know this since you're in Vancouver)
    Wifi or Cellular Network: Both on Wifi and Cellular (LTE)

The issues:
    -Gameplay is super laggy
    -Phone is overheating anytime I attempt to play
    -Game has crashed a few times
    -Happening across all game modes
    -Super jacked though on pulling a 6 star Killmonger as my first 6 star, that was a great pull.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    iPhone SE
    Incredibly laggy
This discussion has been closed.