**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Join the Maniacs of Marvel!

ikqhu4iqllql.jpg

We are the Maniacs of Marvel (TMOMS) and the Mini Maniacs of Marvel (MoM+2)!

The Maniacs of Marvel is a laid-back 8m+ alliance that runs maps 44422 (occasionally higher) in alternating Advanced/Expert tiers. Most of us have a life so we will not be running map 5 or 6 unless it's a free week. We also try to do 2 AWs weekly, and finished Silver 1 last season. Requirements are the Line app, 15k completion, 2.5k item use, 650 duels, and donations of 40k gold and 2.5k loyalty weekly. Most of all, be active and communicate! We are laid back, but we still get things done!

If it looks like we are full, message one of us and we can talk: Rouges 1 (Line: Rogues1), KlTTY PRYDE (Line: beaupoem)

If you don't think you're quite up to the task of map 4 or if you need a place to chill, you can always join the Mini Maniacs of Marvel! Currently 1.5m strong, we run maps 2 and 3 with a couple AWs a week (map 2 on attack days). We are currently alternating open and hold weeks for SA until we get up to full strength. We're looking for active players who want to grow or who would like to help out newer players. We have a few veterans here already and we're always open to answering questions about the game. MoM+2 is currently open to anyone, so drop on by and ask for a Line group invite (not a requirement for the mini alliance)!

Comments

• beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    we may have 2 accounts from the 8m alliance retiring soon. let us know if you're interested!
    have lots of spots open in the mini! nice relaxed alliance only doing map 2 and 3!
  • RaysDartsRaysDarts Posts: 14
    This sounds interesting, get ahold of me!
  • ChinroChinro Posts: 1
    Im looking for an alliance to join, new to the game, alliance im in now isnt going anywhere, can i join the mini?
    have a few spots open in the mini
    get in before next season!
    we have 2 spots open in the main alliance if anyone is interested
    have a few spots open in the mini alliance! need active players who want to grow
    1 spot potentially opening up in the main alliance
  • D12D12 Posts: 41
    I’m looking for an alliance
    @D12 what's your ign and what are you looking for?
  • D12D12 Posts: 41
    I’m just looking for and active alliance where I can grow my ign is D12-BmE
    looking for replacements in main alliance. two people are leaving due to not much time to dedicate to the game
    got a couple spots open in main alliance!
    looking for 3 people who are able to log on several times a day to finish their lanes, but want something more relaxed than map 5x5!
    2 spots still open!
    looking for a few replacements after the season ends!
  • Ace32Ace32 Posts: 10
    Just hitting lvl 35. Expanding my 4* roster. 2nd month playing and I'm looking for a better alliance that actually fills up the Alliance quests and wars.
    @Ace32 feel free to join our sister alliance! what's your ign so i can invite you?
  • RaysDartsRaysDarts Posts: 14
    I’m in!! Sign me up!
    3 spots open in TMOMS!
    we have a few spots open in both alliances!
    last chance to get AW season rewards with us!
    if you're still looking, we still have openings!
    2 spots remaining!
    a lot of spots open right now! we're currently doing free donations so take advantage while it lasts!
    join us before the new AW season starts!
    still have openings! this is a great alliance to get started on map 4/5 with!
    possible officer position available!
    still have openings in the main alliance!