**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ToridyToridy Posts: 10
    Im using iphone 7 ver 11.4
    having same problem. It force quit and iphone get very hot. My battery draining fast.

I think the problem comes from HD loading frame. It looks good but took longer to load.
  • Papillon17Papillon17 Posts: 5
    It’s unplayable with iPhone 7 Plus ver 11.4.. I am afraid to stuck my phone.. it’s turn very hot and crash after just 10 minutes. Please fix it
  • iPhone 7
    iOS v11.4 (16F79)
    ATT (32.0.1)
    WiFi
    MCOC v851312

Device heats up rapidly in area behind camera while game is open, and persists until completely closed out from multitasking menu.

Device has twice completely locked up (hang) during game play. Volume cuts outs and all buttons become unresponsive (though home button Taptic feedback still functions). Unable to exit game to home screen, change volume controls, or perform hard restart when this occurs. OS will reboot itself after 30~ seconds.

• DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Would like to add that the hottest area is by the camera on my phone also. iPhone 8 Plus. Mods, see my previous post above for more info.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    İphone 7 plus ios 11.4 same issue burnout and blackmirror after play 30 min that come with last mcoc update
  • GrabiGrabi Posts: 3
    Iphone 7 plus
    ios 11.4
    wifi and mobile internet
    mcoc last patch

Iphone heats on arenas very much, didnt have it before
    buttons dont response
    game glitching
    the same situation like on the picture from Gjeodet 1
  • cardiacsoscardiacsos Posts: 11
    Dormammu heavy-soul bond doesn’t work.
    Occasionally the game can’t be shut down. I have to turn off the phone forcefully to even make a call.
    The game becomes very laggy sometimes.
    All those started to happen after new update.
    iOS iPhone 6S.
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    The Game is Automatically Closing after few minutes of Gameplay in Moto G5+ & Moto G4
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    V 19.0

Battery drain so fast
    Phone gets really hot in less than 10 min
    Lots of times appear connection issues but i am at home with WiFi and rest of app running smooth
  • Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    iPhone SE
    iOS 11.4
    Battery drains ridiculously fast.
    Phone gets uncomfortably hot in less than 15 minutes.
    Phone forces me out of the app at times and resets. The game also seems to be affected other apps which is truly concerning.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    Thanks for the response.
    iPhone 6s Plus
    iOS 11.4
    both wifi and cellular

Battery problem, device extremely hot, game is slow and crashing, lack of FPS , cant use other apps as well
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    iPhone X, iPad Mini
    wifi and mobile internet
    iOS 11.4
    V 19.0

Devices get hot in a few minutes.
    Laggy game play
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Movistar (Spanish carrier)
    Crashes happens on both wifi and cellular networks.

Other effects I've noticed around the crash since 19.0 was installed (this never happened before):

iPhone goes to high temperature (you can barely touch it).
    Sometimes iOS Springboard reboots after the game crashes taking you to the lock screen.
    Sometimes the whole phone reboots.
    Game starts lagging a few minutes before the crash.
    In-game audio is lost before the crash.
    Battery seems to drain faster.
    iOS seems to be affected and other apps are slow if you send MCOC to the background to check email, for example.
  • crea7orcrea7or Posts: 12
    I do have the same problem after 19.0 update. Too many problems. Lost sound, game crash, lag, phone stuck, not functioning etc. I'm on iso 11.4. Hope you fix this problem. update 19.0 is doing well with android but not iOS.
  • Kezza818Kezza818 Posts: 9
    My iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.4 is having the same problem, it keeps overheating and becoming unresponsive and I literally could do nothing with it for 10 minutes, the volume keeps disappearing while in the game also. I was all ready to take it back to Apple until I read this post.
    Please sort this ASAP I can’t have this messing up my phone anymore
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    edited July 2018
    Device: iPhone 7
    OSI : 11.4
    Using both WiFi and cellular
    Carrier: sprint

Description of issues: ever since downloading the update 19.0 , my phone has been over heating and it restarts my phone, and game which it has never done before and it happens on any quest and all my champs doesn’t matter who I use or what event I do
  • FejoFejo Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    My phone got really hot since the new update

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4.1 Public Beta 5

Using mostly on WiFi
  • luga123luga123 Posts: 8
    iphone 6s
    overheating
    fast battery drain
    messed up other apps

11.4 os
    data and wifi

now playing with
    huawei mate 10 pro
    laggy

please help, thank you

• FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    iPad 9.7, version 1
    iOS 11.4
    PLDT Fibr
    Wi-Fi

My device now crashes and even freezes. An instance alarmed me when my game froze and my tablet wouldn't accept any inputs--I had to do a hard reset
  • PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    Any updates people?

I can't use my phone anymore at all, new issues: phone won't charge at all anymore, charger cable connection isn't steady anymore either. Intended to upload all photo's and video's to PC via cable but that doesn't work either because it won't stay connected via USB. So restoring to factory settings will cost me hundreds of photo's and video's. Phone now overheats even in other apps like Line and WhatsApp and even during charging whilst not using phone. Phone has been charging for more than 3 hours now and has gained about 25% charge.
    iPhone 6S iOs 11.4

Seriously guys this is ridicilious, breaking ppl's stuff.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Apple and Kabam are in cahoots! Of course they want you to buy a new phone. lol
  • JdMJdM Posts: 4
    Idem ipad problème de tout :(
  • MOEDrumsMOEDrums Posts: 4
    iphone 7+
    iOS 11.4
    Phone getting really hot and freezing up, needing to do hard reset to get it to do anything again. Also game is taking longer to load than normal, and if I change app to read a text or something when you go back it is now more likely to reload and login all over again
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Hey guys I don’t know howz everyone feeling I have been using iPhone 6 Plus iOS 11.4 for a long time , game lags at times a bit but never like this after the upgrade it’s super super lag fights starting late and non responsive at times .

Also beware when u use pause and resume after few seconds I noticed thrice that the application crashes that’s unusual, battery also draining like hell and heating up like hell
  • Dakpan_1Dakpan_1 Posts: 5
    Got same issues as everyone describes.

iPhone 6s
    WiFi and data same issue
    Every game mode

Heats up like crazy
    Laggy gameplay
    Freezing of my phone
    Crashing eventually
    Battery drains way faster

Checked another device

iPhone 5s

Exactly the same issues!!

Kabam come on man, peoples phones are being destroyed by your **** update! I hope my phones won’t have permanent problems because of this, else the bill of replacements will go to you for breaking my stuff!
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    iPhone 8
    iOS 11.4

Home Burton doesn’t work intermittently. Game randomly shuts down.
This discussion has been closed.