**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation not yet given😢 early week passed

Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87 ★
Its horrible when u wait for maintenance to complete and now we hv to wait for compensation too.
Kabam dont post ur early thought or deciding those rewards post just give the date of compensation.

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Would love a time frame on when compensation will occur. That night was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Next week I guess. They said it in the fixed post about the solution for the mistake in the offers
  • Options
    An_Asian_1An_Asian_1 Posts: 58
    edited July 2018

@Kabam Miike
    Any thoughts/reason on this
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    About what again?
    Oh I almost forgot about it, yea, THAT compensation you mean.
    Already 2 server down time, 1 wrong crystal, etc .... within the space of a few days
    About the 8 hour server down compensation, I will eventually forget about it, if another 7 new mistakes take place in these 2 weeks
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173 ★
    Yes, where are the compensations promised?
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Be sure to check out our main thread on this HERE.

As mentioned by Miike, we've made a lot of progress, but still have some "ifs and buts" to work out regarding what we can and can't do. It's also very important that we do right by everyone especially with all the various modes that were running at the time!

Because of this it's taking some time as we take special care and attention but if you keep an eye on the thread linked above, Miike will continue to update everyone. Thanks for your patience with us as we work things out!
This discussion has been closed.