**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Known Issue: Android Users Unable to Purchase Deals

FR3SH22FR3SH22 Posts: 5
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
2q42naq22lhd.png

That's the message I get on both 4 star awakening gem offers. The 3 star offer works fine and I can proceed if I wanted it...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Tested it to see, does that for me as well.
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    same. for. me and im definitely logged into. my. google. acct logged out n back into it several times same. with mcoc with google play n kabamz29qdgpafjpa.png
  • Same for me
    better not miss offer bc of this ill b upset i want to wake my sw.
    n i bought units yesterday no issues
  • same here. really want to buy this but if kabam dont fix this then i guess i get to save 50 usd today
  • Damo666hansonDamo666hanson Posts: 3
    I'm trying to get the daily card bundle bit it comes up with a pop up saying there is an authentication problem and I need to sign in to my Google account. I already am signed in. Is there a problem?
  • VampVamp Posts: 25
    Same here!!!
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Me too
    username Taxico
    ok it just for the new offers i can buy units??? kfhh0ohyg6np.png
  • Why is this?
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    I'm having the same issue. Just posting about it again so hopefully it will catch someone's attention.
  • Neige2016Neige2016 Posts: 4
    ik1hrj7m7cqp.png
    Me too
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    I get the same thing...?? I'm signed in to everything.
  • FeuerFeuer Posts: 4
    I've checked, the 3* sig offer can still be purchased but the 2 4*s are locked out via that error.
  • Gr8hulk99Gr8hulk99 Posts: 10
    Same here can't buy anything ....
    This error appears to be exclusive to the 4* gem deals, the 3* one works fine still.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    I keep getting this and ice never encountered it before. I'm properly signed in to every account. I want these offers.1oulr9o1okar.png
  • I'm having the same issue. I can buy anything else on the store, just not the subscriptions.
    me. tooybs930saaw96.png
    me too2qz7ori800dd.png
    @kabam123 @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko @Kabam Loto @Kabam Spice I would like to purchase 4* daily card offer and it still isn't allowing me to? Hope kabam can sort this before offer runs out...
  • JRockCJRockC Posts: 4
    I'm having the same problem. More android issues, or is this happening to ios users as well?
  • I can buy everything except the 4 star subscriptions. It would be awesome if I could awaken my Rogue.
    I'm on android @JRockC
  • Del305_Del305_ Posts: 8
    Why can't we purchase the 2 new awakening deals it gives everyone a error message
    @JRockC an alliance mate of mine got it no problem on his ios. This problem seems to be Android-specific and is severely putting me off of the idea of doing this and future deals now.
    5ff1u1hiunbs.png
    same here android
  • Trying to awaken voodoo here and get star lords sig level up