**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FGMC Missing Wasp?

I just spun ten, let them all time out and did not see Wasp one time. Not a 3*—5*

Sure I would have liked to pull even a 3* but the fact they aren’t on the reel is real concerning considering yesterday’s Marvelous Crystal Blunder

Admin please verify the crystal is correct

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    It's not uncommon not to see the champ in the reel there's a few posts about previous champs..
    That being said, I understand your concern..
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Seen her when i spun my 4 ... once again the reel has nothing to do with what is and is not in the crystal
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Cael_Enix wrote: »
    I just spun ten, let them all time out and did not see Wasp one time. Not a 3*—5*

Sure I would have liked to pull even a 3* but the fact they aren’t on the reel is real concerning considering yesterday’s Marvelous Crystal Blunder

Admin please verify the crystal is correct

The reel is just animation and does not mean she was not in there. It has been confirmed on numerous other threads but can definitely understand your frustration given how many you purchased.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I opened like 50. Nothing. I do t think she’s in there. Or rather Kabam won’t say and silently added 15m after
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    ybrskdxolg2q.png

She’s in there