**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Domino Worthy of Generic Awakening Gem?

Pulled 5* Domino.
Is she worthy of generic awakening gem?
I know she has to be awaken to be a defender.
But she maybe the best defender in the game right now with that unavoidable damage.

If i do awaken her, i can only take to sig 21.

Opinions?

Comments

• AspareAspare Posts: 76
    I would hold off on using that generic for someone that is absolutely needs it like a Dr V, Madusa, Void, AA. I would use Domino on attack! have you seen that crit bleed?!?!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I'd hold off to see how she is once they get around to fixing her.
  • MortensisMortensis Posts: 16
    for what its worth i already have a cosmic gem saved for Medussa. and science saved for Void.

i do have Dr Voodoo, but he is unawakened at the moment.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    DV, Medusa, AA as note above don’t merit a generic AS.

Void is damn good.
    Domino is damn good. Not sure that isn’t a good play.
    Corvus is an animal.
  • Not worth a generic.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No. It does not affect her offensive output by much.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Ok of those commenting on her who has her duped already besides me?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I would say yes, she is.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Nah, there's better options to use a generic on.

But if you ever get a mutant awakening gem and you've already duped the VERY effective Cyclops...
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    she is .... I have mine domino at 5*r4 100 sig... she's ridiculous on O and as an aw boss. The crit failure damage is almost nonstop through out fights and is great if you're playing passive and to save health.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Mortensis wrote: »
    for what its worth i already have a cosmic gem saved for Medussa. and science saved for Void.

i do have Dr Voodoo, but he is unawakened at the moment.

Voodoo really needs to be awakened, and when he is...he is amazing. You are spoilt for choice, as they say! Congrats! :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I was debating using an awakening gem on mine (generic) and held off. I ended up duping her and took her sig to 50. Honestly, I’m glad I didn’t awaken her because I’m not seeing much damage from it. Her big damage numbers comes from her critical bleeds from specials (mainly L2). Her sig affects that in no way. I’d say hard pass unless you absolutely want to awaken her for defense maybe.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    rwhack wrote: »
    Ok of those commenting on her who has her duped already besides me?

I do. I don’t think she needs to be duped. Some more damage, sure...but not worth a generic. She benefits much more from her synergies than her duped ability.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Aspare do you feel 5* Void could be worth a generic..?
    Have Blade/Stark/Ice/SL duped plus skill and cosmic AGs in stash. Just r4'd Void unduped and thinking it could be game changing for LoL and AW.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I would use the generic on Void. Not sure I would consider it game changing for LoL but great for AW.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I would awaken dr voodoo instead. He benefits more from it than domino.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Game changing just for X23 and maybe Spidey I guess.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Dupe domino. She’s great. I have r5 5* voodoo and would use a generic on my 5* domino in a heartbeat if I had another
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    No, I used a generic on her. Very disappointed in her sig at level 100. I rarely see more that 40% of sig as damage. Kabam severely handicapped her sig. I am happy to have her duped because from the moment I got her I know I was going to 5/65 her. Didn't want an unawaked 5*r5. She is the Beast of the Game. God tier all alone!