**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Gjeodet1Gjeodet1 Posts: 14
    Are you guys doing something for this problem or not? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto do we have to wait our entire life to get an update with the fix ?
  • DJ_BravoDJ_Bravo Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    I am running an iPhone 7Plus on iOS version 11.3.1. I am seeing that my phone is getting a lot hotter than usual, and also my battery drains a lot faster. I am using WiFi.

Also in the last 3 hours the game has just froze mid fight. I force quit the app and relaunch it. I see the marvel screen and then just a black screen. It happens over and over no matter how many times I force quit and re launch the app. The only fix I have found is to completely restart my phone. Then I am able to load the app. But within 30-45 mins it crashes again.
  • XanderFlyXanderFly Posts: 8
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    Game update 19.0
    WiFi Charter and ATT cellular, both

Game has become difficult to play for the extreme lagging after 10-15min. Cannot play harder content bc the lagging make Bane, brute force, heck even basic parrying impossible. Phone also lost sound in middle of playing arena last night and required shut down of phone to cool down and resume operations of phone. Only since new update and no other apps were running while MCOC was running. Please fix this in a hurry!!!
  • LuffyDMonkey69LuffyDMonkey69 Posts: 8
    Gjeodet1 wrote: »
    Are you guys doing something for this problem or not? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto do we have to wait our entire life to get an update with the fix ?

Don't worry yo. They'll fix the issue once they finish counting all that money they made yesterday.
    Patience. It takes time to count all those bills.
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    Att-WiFi
    Phone gets hot and also experiences random lag in game.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Att-WiFi
    Phone gets hot, lag in-game, and phone shuts down

This game is going sideways real quick...
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    iPhone 7s plus. Having overheating issues while plugged in or not. Game will stop mid fight and get a loading icon, then phone shuts down from temp I would guess. When going from game to LINE it causes line not to load and then locks the phone up. This is the first time with game issues affecting the phone. On WiFi
  • JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    Ever since the update my phone
    •over heats
    •Sound cuts out
    •Lags like crazy
    •Can’t exit the game lock the screen turn the volume up or down without doing a hard restart
    •Also the game will crash mid fight and the screen will go completely black with a white spinning wheel in the center of the screen but only have any of these problems while using mcoc not even a increase in temperature while doing other things on my phone

I’m using a iPhone 7 on iOS 11.4 and on WiFi and off WiFi on the three mobile network
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    iPhone 8 (Verizon) and iPad Air 2 (WiFi only)
    iOS 11.2.5 and 10.3 respectively.

Phone gets very hot, drains battery several times faster than normal, game runs slow and freezes while loading giving me the all too familiar "please check your connection" on both WiFi and cellular.

iPad gets warm and lags worse than my phone.
  • Dku09Dku09 Posts: 1
    I am having similar problem with my game too. I have an iPhone 6s. And the game just goes black and my phone reboots afterwards. Is there a fix out?
  • LuffyDMonkey69LuffyDMonkey69 Posts: 8
    NizZard wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    I took my phone to the Apple shop and showed them the overheating issue.
    I was informed that the issue is not with my phone but with the mcoc app
    I was told to delete the app and do not use it as the amount of heat it was generating would damage my phone.
    I was told that any amount of time using the app could lead to damage and it would not be covered by the warranty.
    Any official statement as what to do?
    Will kabam be covering any costs associated with damaged phones since Apple will not?

Not to burst your bubble, but do you really think Kabam will actually reimburse the damaged phones?
    Not a chance.
    Why do you think they haven't release a statement yet telling users to stop playing until they figure this out?
    Because they will be losing money.
    100% sure they have a clause in their disclaimer when you get the app that Kabam is not responsible for faulty phones while playing their games.
  • SamyerSamyer Posts: 2
    Experiencing same issues as everybody else with my iPhone 7:
    overheating
    phone crashing and restarting

I am going to have to not play in my alliance war so as to not damage my phone...my alliance will surely be pissed.
  • RobGooNRobGooN Posts: 2
    iPhone 7 Plus.. lag, volume issue, freezes up, worste of all phone gets BURNING HOT.. afraid to open game at all my phone shuts down due to the overheat and I’m not a electronic engineer but would imagine it cannot be good for the phone itself
  • Jkay13Jkay13 Posts: 2
    Since update sound stopped, all external buttons wouldn't function (hard reset to cure but happened a second time), Constant Lag, Excessive Heat, Battery life fractional, phone will glitch and kick to lock screen, load screen will not allow fight to start. I play on 2 separate iphone6S, over wifi or cellular does not change the issues, ios 11.4. I thought it was my game phone at first, switched to my main phone, and had the same problems. Constant between both devices since update.
  • SafiulSafiul Posts: 17
    edited July 2018
    Im using iphone 7plus since this new update phone get extremely hot. Screen plus button stop working. Phone become totally unresponsive to touch. Contacted Apple they asked me to delete MCOC. Please fix it asap @Kabam Miike
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Hey, I'm having problems zooming in and out of maps, version 19.0, this zooming problem is only happening on this app and is very frustrating.
    Android Oreo (Android 8.0) cubot x-18 plus
  • MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40
    Any update on the fix for this? T4b is about to start and I’d hate to miss out.
  • Phone: IPhone 7+
    Carrier: Verizon
    Version: 11.4

Continuing to have the same issue as everyone else where the update of 19.0 has made the game over heat my phone to the point that it auto restarts or freezes until I am able to restart the phone by force.

Phone get too hot to hold and I can’t leave the app nor multitask without the phone getting stopped crashing completely.

This issue can ruin people’s phones and it would be nice if it got taken care of sooner that later. I won’t be able to continue to play a game that can potentially cause my phone to permanently be ruined
  • Ace_BaltazarAce_Baltazar Posts: 14
    You guys at Kabam should seriously consider it until you have a fix with the overheating issue with iOS devices.

Overheating, permanently damaging a device and turning it into a useless brick is no joke.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    And they have an additional T4 basic in arena now. Hits keep coming. Hope this gets sorted soon. 2 days is a bit excessive I think...
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    humzah217 wrote: »
    ⭕️IPAD AIR
    ⭕️LAG IN FIGHTS
    ⭕️LONG LOADING SCREENS (bad for arena)
    ⭕️OVERHEATING
    ⭕️BATTERY DIES REALLY FAST
    ⭕️I AM UNABLE TO CHARGE AND PLAY NOW BECAUSE MY BATTERY KEEPS DECREASING AS I PLAY
    ⭕️THANKS KABAM THIS IS SO CONVENIENT 😡

This is getting worse by the day, since we cannot participate in any part of the game it just keeps getting worse each day
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Device: Ipod Touch 6

While i was grinding arena the game froze and restarted my device

Kabam plz release the hotfix to patch this issue that is affecting a lot of the IOS Players ASAP 🙏🏿
  • Kaim55Kaim55 Posts: 3
    iPhone 7+

Phone soft resets (goes to spinning wheel and then lock screen), usually when phone is plugged in
    Laggy
    Hot phone
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    This is unacceptable. Kabam can't be bothered to respond to everyone's questions about a game breaking issue and wonder why people get mad. It's clear that any apple product is at risk here but all we get is silence. Think it's time to ask the YouTubers to get involved again.
  • MinleaMinlea Posts: 2
    Iphone 7+
    ios 11.4
    Ever since update my phone overheats really bad after playing mcoc for 5 min and it gets worse after. My phone reset itself twice yesterday while i was playing act5 and arena. Battery drains noticeably faster than previous version. No issues when running other apps. Please fix this problem soon.
This discussion has been closed.