Options

All Father's Odin special (did not get five star Christal)

I did not receive the five star Christal from the fourth of July All Father's Odin special. I have put in five claims and have received responses saying it was issued, they were having multiple issues and the claim was closed, to info on the other Chrystals not given. That has nothing to do with the All Father's Odin special.

Comments

• Options
    AspareAspare Posts: 76
    You could ask apple for a refund if you didn't receive the item as advertised.
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Send in a ticket, it might help out. I received mine, and it turned out well.
  • Options
    DallasriverDallasriver Posts: 7
    No it's not in shards
  • Options
    Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Posts: 956
    Hi Dallasriver,

Please check your Shards Tab, it should be located there. If you do not see it there, please restart your device and then check your Shards Tab again.
  • Options
    BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    How is the moderator here not giving the correct information? The odins gave a fully formed Chrystal, it’s not in the shards, it’s in the actual crystals tab.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Dwark wrote: »
    How is the moderator here not giving the correct information? The odins gave a fully formed Chrystal, it’s not in the shards, it’s in the actual crystals tab.

Actually the Mod is right. That’s exactly where I found mine. Twice.
  • Options
    bigweed82bigweed82 Posts: 42
    Fully formed 5* crystal is totally different than 10,000 5* shards! Should have been advertised that way!
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    bigweed82 wrote: »
    Fully formed 5* crystal is totally different than 10,000 5* shards! Should have been advertised that way!

They are fully formed 5* crystals under the 5* shards tab.... Just wrong location.
  • Options
    DallasriverDallasriver Posts: 7
    It's not shards, it's not a full Chrystal. I did not receive it. I've stopped the game, I've uninstalled the game, I've forced stopped the game, and reinstalled and restarted just as Google instructed. Still no five star Chrystal or 10k with of shards.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    It's not shards, it's not a full Chrystal. I did not receive it. I've stopped the game, I've uninstalled the game, I've forced stopped the game, and reinstalled and restarted just as Google instructed. Still no five star Chrystal or 10k with of shards.

Hello,

For assistance with purchases, please contact support. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
This discussion has been closed.