**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the delay on this. We've had a lot going on around here, and will have some news for you all tomorrow morning. We'll detail out our plan, as well as some tentative timelines.

Timelines? Plural? This this happening over several days?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the delay on this. We've had a lot going on around here, and will have some news for you all tomorrow morning. We'll detail out our plan, as well as some tentative timelines.

Timelines? Plural? This this happening over several days?
    My guess is they plan to do a rerun of the goldpool arena. Only logical reason for needing a timeline for compensation
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike I noticed the effort & chaos the past few days. I know you get a lot of hate mail, but I see y'all trying to make more effort. Much appreciated.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Hey Everybody,

And I take back what I said. Even more delay the information gets pushed to the tentative date people are calling for the boycott.
    I find that to be too much of a coincidence.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Kbugii wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

And I take back what I said. Even more delay the information gets pushed to the tentative date people are calling for the boycott.

That's what they said at the beginning of the week. They would discuss it this week, and try for next. There's a great deal going on at the moment.
    Hey Everybody,

That's what they said at the beginning of the week. They would discuss it this week, and try for next. There's a great deal going on at the moment.
    That’s not exactly what they said. They only said that they would start discussing compensation early this week. They made no mention of when compensation would be disbursed. Quite frankly it shouldn’t have taken this long to come up with a suitable package as we have been down this road before. However I will accept Mike’s excuse that it was a busy week.
    Hey Everybody,

That’s not exactly what they said. They only said that they would start discussing compensation early this week. They made no mention of when compensation would be disbursed. Quite frankly it shouldn’t have taken this long to come up with a suitable package as we have been down this road before. However I will accept Mike’s excuse that it was a busy week.

Afterwards, the comment was made that they discussed some of the aspects, but they wanted to cover all of them, so they would try to have something together by the end of the week into next week.
    Hey All,

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I don't have any news to share right now. We've made a lot of progress, but still have some "ifs and buts" to work out regarding what we can and can't do. We'll have more information for you guys by the end of the week, and also hope to be able to take any actions that need to be by the end of the week or early next week.

We will keep you guys updated as we go.

Hey Everybody,

Afterwards, the comment was made that they discussed some of the aspects, but they wanted to cover all of them, so they would try to have something together by the end of the week into next week.
    Doesn’t change the fact that they did not mention when disbursement would be made you’re making an assumption
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bugged 4th of July crystal, no compensation, and now delayed peak milestones/AQ. Guess the focus for this week was the harder AW map.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    For heaven sakes another day just to know whats going on!!
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Hey All,

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I don't have any news to share right now. We've made a lot of progress, but still have some "ifs and buts" to work out regarding what we can and can't do. We'll have more information for you guys by the end of the week, and also hope to be able to take any actions that need to be by the end of the week or early next week.

Hey All,

Any time like ???????
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Hey Everybody,

Timelines as in plural? Why not give us the rewards at once?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Nice
    edited July 2018
    Hey Everybody,

Doesn’t change the fact that they did not mention when disbursement would be made you’re making an assumption

Did you not read the comment I quoted?

"and also hope to be able to take any actions that need to be by the end of the week or early next week.".
  • Captain_ClecticCaptain_Clectic Posts: 3
    Its funny how they already got a fix and timeline for the 10k unit offer fix but they have no fix yet for the major downtime I predict what ever it is will be not good and a joke. They need to look at everything I get that but as 1 thing is looked at give us a update on what you are doing. Kabams communication is a joke at best. I wonder if they will ever learn to stop burning there customer base.
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Timelines as in plural? Why not give us the rewards at once?

He could be referring to several situations. Besides the outage, they also have the Offer situation to deal with.
  • Go figure. They can't figure out compensation from incident last week but come up with solutions for issues this week. Sos!!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Given that there are “timelines” involved, is it safe to assume you are dealing with the iOS overheating/shutdown issue in this batch of fixes/restitution as well @Kabam Miike ? Or is that a separate matter that will be addressed later?

Dr. Zola
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    The longer they keep us the waiting the better the compensation.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    If the goldpool arena will be rerun, please exclude the players that already have him, since they'll want to dupe him and grind (spend) the others out of action. It's just a trophy anyway, most of them will leave him at 1/25.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Hey guys suns getting real low… can we get any update?
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    It's cry.
  • Momosbk88Momosbk88 Posts: 52
    Hey Kobster84!

We apologize for any inconvenience the maintenance has caused and compensation is being discussed with the team. You can find more information regarding this here!.

And what is nothing is why ?????? No Answear to the Gamer what is your Problem????
  • ChillChill Posts: 17
    They were never going to give compensation before july 4 th deals. The comp would impact how many people would have bought them. Now the deals are over i would say you will get it sooner rather then later
  • Eager to hear good news