**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the wasp

ok im extremely aggravated by this champions signature ability. for one reason. i ranked iceman to deal with evasion champions. kabam has again started more 12.0 type stuff and this falls right into this category stop it already. when choosing to rank up champions that deal with a certain ability only for the developer to make a new champion that counters the ability of the champion you ranked to counter said ability, it really feels like your making a concerted effort as a developer to insult us. it is unethical at the very least to release a champion that you claim deals with evasion champions only to 1 year later release a champion that counters the champion that counters the evasions by evading. this type of bs needs to stop. the response "the game can change at anytime" is unacceptable and shows a complete lack of respect for your customer and player base. theres over 100 playable champions we dont need 2 more every month anyways....

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    They have to counter everyone someway somehow otherwise every champ would be OP. As far as 2 per month it's always been that way since this game started and there's still probably 10k more champ they could use. Might as well get used to it.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    it is amazing how daft our player base is. 2 have serious lack of reading comprhension skills and one is flat out wrong. no wonder kabam does stuff like this. the fact that all
    CFree wrote: »
    They never said iceman was the ultimate anti-evasion champ. Your argument makes little sense.

kabam most certainly did promote and has peomoted him for the las year as the timate anti evasion champion. what rock have you been under?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    it is amazing how daft our player base is. 2 have serious lack of reading comprhension skills and one is flat out wrong. no wonder kabam does stuff like this. the fact that all
    CFree wrote: »
    They never said iceman was the ultimate anti-evasion champ. Your argument makes little sense.

kabam most certainly did promote and has peomoted him for the las year as the timate anti evasion champion. what rock have you been under?

You’re right. I’ve been under a rock. Care to share some screenshots?
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    It’s part of the business model. You sell the heck out of champs for their new game changing abilities or counters. Sell rank up materials to get these champs ranked. Once the money is drying up and most players have them you make the counters to these champions and sell them. So on and so on.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    So she shrugs off all debuffs except bleed that's why she is a counter to Iceman. Says it's only an 8% chance to shrug off though. Need Electra or Killmonger.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    So she shrugs off all debuffs except bleed that's why she is a counter to Iceman. Says it's only an 8% chance to shrug off though. Need Electra or Killmonger.
    its 28% when shes awakened and her specials may make it almost impossible for killmonger to get his true strike on her we will have to wait and see whether elektras ability accuracy reduction works as the wasps sig ability is a flat 20% and kabam havent been clear about how that will function
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

Stop sweating guys, she’s not as powerful as u may think. AW may be a different story tho lol
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

Stop sweating guys, she’s not as powerful as u may think. AW may be a differ story tho lol

aw is the only story and how could you know tou a freaking 4* not even ranked up. who even uses 4* in aw anymore i know dont and im no longer even in a top 20 alliance
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There are counters added to the game all the time. No Champ is indestructible indefinitely.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Don’t we still have Karnak? I mean he sucks but she doesn’t have nullify does she?
    ezmoney wrote: »
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

Stop sweating guys, she’s not as powerful as u may think. AW may be a differ story tho lol

aw is the only story and how could you know tou a freaking 4* not even ranked up. who even uses 4* in aw anymore i know dont and im no longer even in a top 20 alliance

brynden crymearivers. entitled little baby... sorry but your iceman is now getting countered. quit crying and try some other champs scrub.

seeing as how i have completed every poece of content and you probably still have 4* in your profile id spend more time working on that before trying to talk to grown ups like you know something and clearly only know how to act like a child that wanders into the middle of a movie and want to know whats going on. i got so many r4 champions iceman isnt even in my top 7 for pi. so go sot on a sharp object
    jkjngfen4r52.png
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

brynden crymearivers. entitled little baby... sorry but your iceman is now getting countered. quit crying and try some other champs scrub.

js7v96yzlop2.png

cmon really you are yapping with this as your peofile lmfao
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

seeing as how i have completed every poece of content and you probably still have 4* in your profile id spend more time working on that before trying to talk to grown ups like you know something and clearly only know how to act like a child that wanders into the middle of a movie and want to know whats going on. i got so many r4 champions iceman isnt even in my top 7 for pi. so go sot on a sharp object

lol you act like beating this content is hard. i have r5 domino and a 4 r4s. regardless ... you're a joke who needs to grow up. quit crying about the wasp and fogure out a way to beat her bryden lol... what kind of name is that anyways.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    jkjngfen4r52.png
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

js7v96yzlop2.png

cmon really you are yapping with this as your peofile lmfao

haha gold one... wow you blow
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Iceman has coldsnap and no one has an immunity to coldsnap...
    Electro has shock and no one has immunity to shock...

Kabam releases Sabretooth and Corvus Glaive....

DAMN YOU KABAM! How dare you release counters to the game!!!

SMDFH. Focus on the ACTUAL issues with the game, not the counterbalancing. This is normal. Nothing new.

For example:

SW has a power that is based on critical hits? Here, meet Crossbones!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    ok im extremely aggravated by this champions signature ability. for one reason. i ranked iceman to deal with evasion champions. kabam has again started more 12.0 type stuff and this falls right into this category stop it already. when choosing to rank up champions that deal with a certain ability only for the developer to make a new champion that counters the ability of the champion you ranked to counter said ability, it really feels like your making a concerted effort as a developer to insult us. it is unethical at the very least to release a champion that you claim deals with evasion champions only to 1 year later release a champion that counters the champion that counters the evasions by evading. this type of bs needs to stop. the response "the game can change at anytime" is unacceptable and shows a complete lack of respect for your customer and player base. theres over 100 playable champions we dont need 2 more every month anyways....

So they release a champ that has a possibility to evade while under coldsnap and you are mad? Rogue can shrug it off too.
    Saber tooth is immune to it.
    Mephisto is immune to it.
    You have a R4 Domino who deals mysterious damage and you complain about Wasp? This has to be a joke post.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    @bryndenrivers, I'm pretty sure posting somebody else's profile is against forum rules.

I do agree with you though, they're are always counters to champs that are brought into the game, however, you have the most pretentious holier than though attitude about how good your in game account is. It's hard to be on your side...
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i wanna point out youre complaining about wasp, who wasnt an issue at all, when you got a rank4 domino. with which youre probably so proud of when she gets her bs kills on defense.
    lowkey, i hope you get banned from the game. i hope every cent you dropped into this game goes to absolute waste just because of the way you talk to the people here.
    Rafikii wrote: »
    i wanna point out youre complaining about wasp, who wasnt an issue at all, when you got a rank4 domino. with which youre probably so proud of when she gets her bs kills on defense.
    lowkey, i hope you get banned from the game. i hope every cent you dropped into this game goes to absolute waste just because of the way you talk to the people here.

well i did finish 21st in the domino arena so i deserve her and thankfully for me you your not in charge of anything more than your own account and further more i like questing with her to much to lock her up in aw defense. if you need some materials to rank up your 4* pst me ill help you out lol.

k69r05y4li2k.png
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So they release a champ that has a possibility to evade while under coldsnap and you are mad? Rogue can shrug it off too.
    Saber tooth is immune to it.
    Mephisto is immune to it.
    You have a R4 Domino who deals mysterious damage and you complain about Wasp? This has to be a joke post.

just fyi i have sabretooth rogue and mephist in 5* thankyou for that useful bit of info
    pye99wcb2q4g.png

lol you act like beating this content is hard. i have r5 domino and a 4 r4s. regardless ... you're a joke who needs to grow up. quit crying about the wasp and fogure out a way to beat her bryden lol... what kind of name is that anyways.

yea you claim to have champions but no profile pic, and youve shown your true brains by commenting on my name all you had to do iss google it (clearly to difficult of a task for you). like i said to the last guys if you need some rank up materials for your actual account pst me
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah pretty much just a crybaby here. Magik was countered by blade... new node with regen on debuffs helps magik counter blade again. Quit whining nobody, there’s always counters and re counters being released. Great you have sabertooth, mephisto, and rogue, so counters to champs abilities shouldn’t be confusing to you. Get back to the game and stop wasting time and forum space. Cry babies are the worst 😩😩😩😩.
    I want my ice man to never have cold snap counters!😩😩😩😩😩
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

Oh, so you don’t like champs that counter abilities? Well I believe that 2 of your top champions are a great example of that....

Let’s take Mephisto. When awakened, he has a chance to activate his aura of incineration when hit, with higher chances on perfect blocks. He also has ability accuracy reduction immunity, so everyone will have to deal with it activating.

And...oh wait, what’s this? It appears that you have Blade, and something called danger sense? That ignores ability accuracy immunities? My, that kind of sounds familiar...
    ...when choosing to rank up champions that deal with a certain ability only for the developer to make a new champion that counters the ability of the champion you ranked to counter said ability...

...damn. Well would you look at that. How interesting.
    ShadPrince wrote: »

Oh, so you don’t like champs that counter abilities? Well I believe that 2 of your top champions are a great example of that....

Let’s take Mephisto. When awakened, he has a chance to activate his aura of incineration when hit, with higher chances on perfect blocks. He also has ability accuracy reduction immunity, so everyone will have to deal with it activating.

And...oh wait, what’s this? It appears that you have Blade, and something called danger sense? That ignores ability accuracy immunities? My, that kind of sounds familiar...
    ...when choosing to rank up champions that deal with a certain ability only for the developer to make a new champion that counters the ability of the champion you ranked to counter said ability...

...damn. Well would you look at that. How interesting.

yea the haterade is popular thanks for taking a swig and missing the point