**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    Morgan0094 wrote: »
    Device and Model: iPhone 7+
    Device Operating System: 11.4
    WiFi Only and Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: All available right now: AQ, Arena, New Quest
    Description of the Issue: Phone gets hot which begins to affect all aspects of game: lag, lost sound temporarily, game crashes. Slow reboot.

My phone is overheating and rebooting now....
    nb4ykj0nyuae.jpeg

I keep getting that screen as well after just afew minutes of playing and over heating I just couldn’t capture a picture of it in time so just had to try and describe as best as I could glad you managed to capture this happening though
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Gorofaiz wrote: »
    iPad Pro 10.5
    WiFi
    iOS 11.4
    Game 19.0

iPad becomes really hot after 10 minutes playing. Really uncomfortable.
    Sometimes lag / uncompleted animations in Arena.

Well, i need to add other things now. So, in AW, while still blocking suddenly my champ dash forward. Got beaten and loss almost 50% health :(

In arena, while still blocking, sometimes dash forward or backward. Other times, not blocking properly. Another time, while still punching for 5 combo, my champ just suddenly stop at 2nd punch even though i still tap the screen repeatedly... and of course got beaten because of that.

My solution for hot temperature is to stop playing when it's getting hot. I don't wanna jeopardize my iPad. It's somewhere between 10-30 minutes. Sometimes it's really hot even though i just played it for 10 minutes. Sometimes, i got to 30 minutes.
  • DazDaz Posts: 5
    It’s so funny that Kascam isn’t recommending that players stop playing this game knowing it may cause damage to players devices. Or even better still I would prefer if they just went into another emergency maintenance.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    iPhone 6 PLUS
    IOS 11.4
    T-Mobile
    Mainly WiFi

Always lag at the beginning of the fight. After a few arena, it crashed or hang on loading. Also, iphone gets hot and drain the battery so fast.
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Guys, Kabam, all of these issues that have been happening lately are sending us, the community in only one direction. This is not good, I love Marvel, I love this game, but all of what is happening lately is making me slowly but surely to have an idea about quitting the game. I know as a game tester is hard to catch all the defects in all the multiple scenarios that may occur in a game, but come on...the defect/bugs that disadvantage the community are ignored for a long time and in case they are fixed they are fixed also in a lot of time, and all the small glitches/defects that help us rarely are fixed asap. The whole changes to AA and Drax and not only, the continuously existing bugs on Domino, this lagging/restarting/phone heating/phone blocking issue now, all of these make me wanna quit the game sooner rather than later. Please try to invest more in your QA area as a company and also in the Customer Support area, and maybe things will get back on track and we will all live and happily continue to play this game we love.

To be on topic, I use iPhone 7, iOS 11.4. All the issues I have are already raised by others in the comments of this topic.
    Cheers!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I played for like 10m and my battery is down to 90%. And everyone is right. New update burns battery like crazy and runs hot!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Iphone7
    IOS 11.4 latest
    Cellular network

In the mid of a fight, sound turn off and lag intermittently, lost control, champ die from the lag.
    Phone heat up.
  • Prem8703Prem8703 Posts: 2
    Device Model: iPhone 7
    Carrier: ATT
    Wifi or Cellular Network: Both
  • Prem8703Prem8703 Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    It seems the phone can burst into flames if we keep on playing irrespective of overheating. So log off and don’t play the game till they give an update. They will not be liable for any damage happens to you or the phone
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Buttons become unresponsive
    Device gets hot while playing
    Lag gets extremely bad during arena fights

Galaxy S7
    Oreo v8.0.0
  • presidente18presidente18 Posts: 3
    Battery does get hold and I lose battery life quickly.

iOS 11.4

iphone 8+
  • choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    Check your battery health on the phone. Mine dropped 41% since this came out. It was at 96%. Now it says 55% health.

:(
  • WooshBang05WooshBang05 Posts: 5
    Hello everyone,
    I have the iPhone 8 Plus and experiencing Battery drains and phone over heating since the last update. Please help. Also, the parry feature has gotten more unresponsive.
    Thank you.
  • Iphone 6s Plus
    iOS 11.4

Battery loses energy quick
    Bluetooth disconnects
    overheats
    glitchy play

This also happens on my ipads
  • IvylabIvylab Posts: 9
    Device Model: iPhone 7
    Carrier: Three
    Wifi or Cellular Network: Both

Since the 19.0 update, the game has become very unresponsive after a few rounds of arena. Just today alone I have had my Iphone 7 overheat and shutdown 3 times without warning. Each time taking over 15 mins to reboot. Barely played a total of an hour of gameplay even with the issues highlighted above which has had a monumental affect on my phone battery which went from 100% to less than 20% in under an hour with no other apps running in the background. I have never experienced the game performance this bad since I started playing this in early 2015. This happens during all game modes, arena, AW and some of last AQ. I dread to even attempt a Labyrinth run in this current state. Most of my alliance members are experiencing the exact same issues on their devices. I will be staying away from the game until this is sorted apart from when I am needed in AW.

IGN - Sub<>Zero
  • OldriderOldrider Posts: 8
    Iphone 6s+ IOS 11.4
    Is Kabam doing anything at all on this issue? Totally unplayable for me now, screen turns black in the mid of fight but l can hear the fight goes on. So obviously l got KOed. I m in middle of AW but can’t do anything.
  • mtibbi24mtibbi24 Posts: 7
    Phone gets very hot while playing the game and the battery drains unusually fast since the 19.0 update! I really am considering quitting the game for good because recently there are more problems than fixes... It's not fun anymore, its frustrating.
    A problem that concerns the community never gets solved, but when a glitch that benefits the user ( e.g. the revives in story quest ) get solved almost instantly. You should care more for your clients! Clients that bring you money! Big time! Stop ignoring us and do something about this.

Device: iPhone 8, iOs 11.4
    Carrier: Orange
    Wifi or cellular network: both
  • Jaqen8Jaqen8 Posts: 8
    IPhone 7
    IOS 11.4
    WiFi and Cellular network.

Same issue as all the above. Phone overheating and rapidly draining battery. Causing the phone to freeze and other apps not to work.
    Mine is literally on fire now and my battery seems all screwed up since the update. I also noticed my battery down to 15% yesterday with normal play and usage it’s usually around 60%.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 11.4
    WiFi Only
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: All available right now: AQ, Arena, New Quest
    Description of the Issue: Phone gets hot which begins to affect all aspects of game: lag, lost sound temporarily, game crashes. Slow reboot

Ok all the latest Patch update has failed, There does not appear to be a fix or roll back for the latest update from KABAM. Phones do get warm when you play mobile games. Update is in conflict with IOS, but where ?. I have only thought of this for a few minutes. i also found that keyboard would switch to default during game.. i use a 3rd party app for keyboard. Also found screen darken and blink a few times. I only play for a few minutes before phone becomes hot. i switch off phone and wait about 30 minutes too cool down before. There is no update to fix Patch 19.0.0, but when do KABAM every sends update on resolving problems. Looks like a tough month Bugs and Known Issues section in forum better add more space to Bugs and Known Issues Sever. .I only hope it get fixed as soon as possible

2nd Update on this game.

Use Energy in Quest unable to compete more than 3 or 4 fights in arena, before phone becomes hot. i am so worried now that phone coud brick while playing . AW that's a i feel i can do, i don't want to damage my phone. Waiting for a response from KABAM to say thats it is safe for meners to use devices. Members should backup data. I Hope Apple are helping o resolve this problem too. Lots of members brought 1 type of phone because the performance was better. I did LOL

I really hope there is some feedback on if this problem has been resolved. it's really hard to log on and look to see when game will fail when you play. I just can't after phone becomes hot, i just switch phone off , Will log on to do AW, If i can. It's not a great time in game if you can't pay

comments pease

Sorry, you can always pay , want play time

Update

After reading all your comments , was reluctantly to play game . My phone was getting hot very quickly. I logged on for AW. moved , waiting for more energy. did 1 round of arena. using items. tried to do quest , but phone rebooted . game was only on for 10 or 15 minutes. AW only today . Cant do anything else . Can't risk damage to phone. I am going to leave Alliance .I really cant play this game until KABAM fixes this problem
  • JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 134
    Iphone 7, latest OS, latest Kabam update. It's occurred during arena 2x (4* basic during a fight and 4* featured during fight), it has also occurred when accessing INVENTORY, phone runs extremely hot and battery rapidly decreases
    CPU spikes because of new update and thus draining our batteries. Probably a loop in the code or memory leak. Developers should look at it.
  • RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    My iPhone 6s has had issues where the sound has cut out randomly and when that happens my buttons become unresponsive so I cannot exit the game and restart without a hard reset. No lag on this device but my iPad 4 mini is having some serious lag issues. I prefer to play on my iPad but it is completely unplayable at the moment.
  • iPhone 6S
    iOS 11.4
    Verizon
    Wi-Fi

Heats up and drains battery. Full charge to 20% in 15m or so. Had one phone crash while waiting for a fight to load.

Thanks for checking this out.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Well...Kabam is not forcing anyone to play the game...
  • Nirant14Nirant14 Posts: 13
    Battery draining very fast then usual after v19.0 update.

Ios-11.4
    Device-Iphone 8
  • choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    Check your battery Health. Stop playing
This discussion has been closed.