**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    If a device shuts down its a warring that something is wrong. It might not boot up, You just don't know. How many times a must a phone shut down before it fails.

Not safe. Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.
  • kyle2610kyle2610 Posts: 9
    ever since I updated I am having extreme heat and battery issues form my device with shutdowns and reboots, I thought this was a software issue and apple have tested my device and mcoc is what is draining my battery.
    Ios 11.4
    Iphone 6s
    Vodafone
    Both wifi and 4g causes issues
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Skymastr wrote: »

They should be ashamed for not giving an update. So much for better communication and transparency.
  • DjiceeDjicee Posts: 3
    Apple has warned not to play mcoc until Kabam resolves the issue with phones overheating, what’s going on with this issue? Seems like this should be top priority considering no phone, no players to play your game.
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    Any update on phone overheating thisis getting worse cant play at all we may loose our iPhones lolz @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto
  • AniulaAniula Posts: 1
    iPhone7
    Ios 11.4.1

I have the same problem, the phone warms up like a frying pan:/
  • masteRRonimasteRRoni Posts: 66
    WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?
    Same problem here, please KABAM solve this problem or else i will delete the game!
    IOS
    Iphone
    Digi.mobil
    Wifi

• LesathLesath Posts: 1
    after two paths of monthly uncollected, my phone was like burning, and restarted itself immediately. some times it gets completely frozen when i switch between game and whatsapp etc., i can't get any buttons work (home, lock, volume up) . there wasn't any problem before v19 patch.

iphone 7
    turkcell

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    This isn’t a complaint post. Just curious if we have heard why it is happening and if there are plans to remedy this problem.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I’ve seen a lot of posts about it but couldn’t find any helpful information. Wondering if I missed it somewhere.
  • Helenl25Helenl25 Posts: 1
    Same overheating and crashing issue here too

iPhone
    iOS
    O2
    Wifi
    CoachLed wrote: »
    I’ve seen a lot of posts about it but couldn’t find any helpful information. Wondering if I missed it somewhere.

Nope you haven't missed anything. There's been no update other than it's under investigation. They've been very tight lipped. It affects both platforms but it really messes up iOS. Not sure if it's a good idea to play on Android either but I wouldn't recommend playing on iOS at all.
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Any update on this issue?
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Kabam employees are reading this and not bothering to respond....says a lot about the state of the company.

Great relations, speaking clearly, transparancy....

You were doing so well Kabam, you had agents making friends with the community during the outage, you reversed some changes.....what’s the point when you ignore everything that’s serious?

If an iPhone overheats and causes damage then if he willing to state that Kabam holds at least partial liability.

They didn’t respond, no damage limitation, no mitigation of damages and no customer courtesy.

This is a huge issue and if ANYONE gets hurt due to negligence then we know where to look.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    edited July 2018
    Hello, I can't play any quests or arena, or work towards solo events....
    I'm losing valuable energy to play the quests, because this I need to 100% all 5 modes of event quests.......It is frustrating and I can't risk my phone by playing the game.....

Please respond with some update @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Spice @Kabam Loto
  • QuigmeisterQuigmeister Posts: 7
    I wasn’t planning on taking part in today’s boycott, but I’ve been forced to delete the game anyway. I’m not going to reinstall until it’s been fixed and tested
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    So should we play or not. ???? Some info would be very welcome.
    @Kabam Miike
    CPU spikes because of new update and thus draining our batteries. Probably a loop in the code or memory leak. Developers should look at it.

i think you are right process failing with IOS , removed something added the wrong code. Not enough testing done by Developers between the steps of 19.0 update.

Not sure why KABAM need any more details on this problem, They should make a proper statement . when this problem will be fixed. How many more days of reboots overheating, Black screens w spinner, game crashes, unresponsive controls in game,severe lag, parry/evade not triggering, battery draining faster

Comments please
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Play at your own risk. Do not expect them to buy you a new phone or tablet. Be cautious.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    D_Ace_71 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Play at your own risk. Do not expect them to buy you a new phone or tablet. Be cautious.

I am. Just logging in to grab some rewards. No playing until Kabam updates us.
    People using Apple shouldn't even be playing. You'll trash your device. I'm not even sure if people on Android should be either, it's hard on them too.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    This is nonsense, please update.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    @Kabam Miike

Cool. Me too. :)
    At this point it almost seems like Kabam is actually trying to sabotage the game and upset the community..smh
  • Steve_2012Steve_2012 Posts: 14
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    I have a Samsung Galaxy s8+ and haven't updated yet due to the issues I keep hearing about, should I continue to hold off? I really don't feel like busting my phone. Thanks in advance for any info.

i have a galaxy s8 and it is doing fine gets a little warm but nothing that will damage the phone
    CPU spikes because of new update and thus draining our batteries. Probably a loop in the code or memory leak. Developers should look at it.

i think you are right process failing with IOS , removed something added the wrong code. Not enough testing done by Developers between the steps of 19.0 update.

Not sure why K
    @Kabam Miike

Cool. Me too. :)

Me too
    I just logged on to check AW, there is a free 2* antman to claim LOL
This discussion has been closed.