**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

STARK SPIDERMAN AUTOEVADE BADLY BROKEN! Kabam when will you learn???

@Kabam Miike Today i was fighting Winter Soldier on Node 33 in AW with my Duped Stark Spiderman. When Winter Soldier used his Special 2 i kept on Holding Block. Stark autoevaded some of the bullets and got hit by rest of the bullets!
WHEN WOULD KABAM FIX THIS NONSENSE? HOW MUCH MORE DO WE HAVE TO TOLERATE THE DAMN BUGS IN THIS GAME? Or is Kabam all about just making money?

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I seem to have the inverse, where I start to get hit by winter soldier, and then the auto evade kicks in.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    I have seen the same thing, I think it has broken since 19.0 since I didn't see it before the update. This just goes along with how it's now nearly impossible to chain specials onto combos, light attacks turn into heavies, parry is unreliable, etc.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    ummm u couldve evaded the later half of the bullets if u manually swapped?

This is the old discussion saying dd didnt evade. Evade chance is not 100%.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Today i was fighting Winter Soldier on Node 33 in AW with my Duped Stark Spiderman. When Winter Soldier used his Special 2 i kept on Holding Block. Stark autoevaded some of the bullets and got hit by rest of the bullets!
    WHEN WOULD KABAM FIX THIS NONSENSE? HOW MUCH MORE DO WE HAVE TO TOLERATE THE DAMN BUGS IN THIS GAME? Or is Kabam all about just making money?

Whats the bug? He doesnt have a 100% chance to evade. So wheres the problem?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

“When Winter Soldier used his Special 2 i kept on Holding Block. Stark autoevaded some of the bullets and got hit by rest of the bullets!”

If the OP was truly holding block , then he should not have gotten hit by anything.
    MikeHock wrote: »

“When Winter Soldier used his Special 2 i kept on Holding Block. Stark autoevaded some of the bullets and got hit by rest of the bullets!”

If the OP was truly holding block , then he should not have gotten hit by anything.

1n5ztq0podc2.png

My apologies. I didnt realize when it says a flat 60% chance to evade it means a 100% chance to evade a special 100% of the hits. My math must be off.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    So why are you guys getting upset when the user wanted a block and the game broke the block half evaded and took more damage then would have if just held the block? If i hold block i expect block not evade that causes me more damage right? The same thing happens woth miles morales and its worse with mm because its almost impossible to get a parry off. Its a bug that needs fixed soon.
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    So why are you guys getting upset when the user wanted a block and the game broke the block half evaded and took more damage then would have if just held the block? If i hold block i expect block not evade that causes me more damage right? The same thing happens woth miles morales and its worse with mm because its almost impossible to get a parry off. Its a bug that needs fixed soon.

Its not a bug. Auto Evade is dping what its supposed even while pressing block.
    edited July 2018
    Perhaps I misunderstood what the OP was saying also.

When he says “got hit by the bullets”, I’m not sure what he means.

Is it that he was hit (as in, not blocked and not evaded) - bug

Or

That he didn’t evade 100% of the bullets - not a bug
    ATTENTION Guys!
    If i keep holding Block and i auto evade....then i shud evade some bullets and rest of bullets should be blocked...instead of me getting hit as if i was not blocking at all.

Well that sounds like he’s bugged. You shouldn’t be hit if you’re continuously holding block. I’ll try to test stark spidey later today.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Auto evade really should work where it only triggers if you would have been hit otherwise.

If you're actively trying to parry/block, or dexterity, having the auto evade trigger and throw off your timing is really annoying
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »

Its not a bug. Auto Evade is dping what its supposed even while pressing block.

Not a good mechanic in my book. If im holding block i expect block to happen ya know.
    I tested my rank5 4* Sparky vs RoL Winter Soldier. I held block and ended up evading his L2 three times without getting hit or without dropped blocks. I can post a vid later if needed

Maybe others can test it out and chime in.
  • JRobotJRobot Posts: 6
    I've been getting clobbered by the sp-evade-dropped-block for over a month. According to this thread it's a bug they were going to fix:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/418203/#Comment_418203
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    I've experienced this. If spark starts to auto evade then it should evade the whole thing because you can't then block quickly enough to avoid another projectile.
    Anyway the Sig let's him evade a special, not just parts of the same one
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    This has been happening for at least two months now. If I hold block he should block the ones he doesn't evade. This has made Starky terrible in AQ against Cable and AV.
  • ISHLORD wrote: »

That has happened to me too! It doesn’t make sense to have stark spidey evade some bullets and not all! Since if there’s going to be auto evade, you might as well have it evade all of them!
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    0vholk508k3n.gif
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Why is no one responding to this
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    FuBorf wrote: »
    Ahhhh this is why I haven't got a single evade on the YJ in EQ. Makes sense lol

Might be because the YJ in EQ has true strike, and has nothing to do with this bug
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Low sig dd, ultron, all other champs that have evade less than 100% have the same problem
    What sucks is when you use WS sp2 against these champs, they evade what they can, and then block what they could not
    It doesn’t work that way when players use evade champs, which just isn’t right