**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Escape2794 wrote: »
    kuuxls6h7hwb.png

Is this the co.pensation??? A two star antman????

No I'm sure that's wrong they will take it back and replace it with a 1 star crystal
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    kuuxls6h7hwb.png

For the next update, how about putting an “I reject this prize/compensation/gift” option for things like this? Sure it’s free, but so is what gets left on my lawn by the neighbors’ pets. I don’t really want that either.

Dr. Zola

Theoretically we can just let it expire right?
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    This is truly pathetic....I dont know why I thought it would be anything different....kabam sucks so bad. Delete my comment or put me in timeout again. Dont care. Smfh
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    This is very exhausting
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Werewrym wrote: »
    kuuxls6h7hwb.png

Must be... Wow! I'm excited to get in the game now. I think I will probably tackle 100% LOL tonight with that 2* AntMan

You also might as give each other tips while doing it -_- could of atleast gave us Wasp or Ghost as a 2* we dont need antman
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your feedback Summoners,

It's important to remember a few things here. First, the first and foremost goal of these kinds of compensation are to make up for what you missed during the downtime. We want to make sure that all events affected had a resolution, and that any affected Summoner has the situation rectified for them. Compensation packages are not about "Free stuff". The only events that we can't measure how players were affected specifically were things like Event Quest, and Alliance Wars, which is why there are Energy Refills and 5-Star Shards in the package as well.

Secondly, I see a lot of people bringing up the last compensation package that went out. That one was a different situation where it was not possible for us to address every event that was affected because of the repeated downtimes during the month of March. That package was also for an entire month, and not a single night.

And Lastly, we're seeing some comments on other issues, such as problems with devices. This is completely unrelated, and something that we are still investigating.
    @Kabam Miike I don’t have a problem with the comp package but I do have a problem with the lack of goodwill towards the community with the lack of a “sorry for the inconvenience” package. As someone stated earlier kabam missed a golden opportunity to foster some goodwill with the player base especially considering all of the bad will kabam has garnered over the last month. Anyway thanks for the compensation hopefully kabam will realize that a little good will goes a long way. Things that should be celebrated (gold, T1A,T4b reward buffs) are being overshadowed by kabam constant lack of transparency and indifference to the community. If you don’t take anything else back to the “team” please let them know that the 2 greatest threats to the life span of the contest is its own lack of transparency and indifference to the players.

I agree. It's not that the compensation fails to consider what may have been specifically lost due to the down time. It's just that it doesn't address the pain in the ass factor. Doing the minimum of what is required isn't the best way to keep the customers satisfied.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    But lord knows you guys will push out an Antman offer. Seriously?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when people start asking for 5* Gems and 5* Crystals for Compensation. It's Compensation. The idea is to compensate for as much of what people missed as possible. Obviously, they can't accommodate every individual situation. They have to gauge as much ground as they can.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    @kabam mike

Serious question....do you guys value the relationship of the player community. It seems a lot of concerns are unanswered and you guys overlook most of what we have to say
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    kuuxls6h7hwb.png

For the next update, how about putting an “I reject this prize/compensation/gift” option for things like this? Sure it’s free, but so is what gets left on my lawn by the neighbors’ pets. I don’t really want that either.

Dr. Zola

Theoretically we can just let it expire right?

In theory. The stuff deposited in my yard expires eventually also—unless, of course I step in it or scoop it and relocate it to the yard of the pet’s owner.

Dr. Zola
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Pretty obvious why this didn't come out until after July 4th deals were finished. Considering the current atmosphere between players and the company this seemed like a great opportunity for you guys to treat this as a mea culpa of sorts and basically buy back some goodwill. Instead the decision to part with what you guys clearly decided would be a minimally acceptable package just widens the disconnect.

In pretty much any other business/service making up for a mistake typically involves going above what one would deem necessary. By deciding to only do the minimum once again you've given the appearance, which at this point is obviously more than just appearances, that the communities feelings towards the company mean nothing to you guys, as long as the dollars keep coming in. I know this is a decision made by the devs and not the mods here, you guys just have to break the news and try to find ways to defend it, but it's yet another decision that shows Kabam really doesn't give a **** about the player base.

It's obvious because it was the 4th of July! an American Holiday for an American Company.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    No lie I been on this game 3 years + IM DONE WITH KABAM.. how will compensating a awakening gen or T4CC etc hurt yall at all :/
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    What about wars? Alliances lost wars and lost the chance for a third that week because of the downtime. Why is compensation for war missing from that?
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Hi @Kabam Miike so you have merged my post here.. understandable.. but no message to why?

so what’s gonna happen to people like me who were at the end of a legend run in lily quest? Just lose out on the items and no legend? No compensation for us? We just the lost cause for trying to be competitive ?

What will it physically cost you as a company to award the players who were in a legit run for legend and was put to a guaranteed fail for legend due to the downtime? NOTHING. Costs you absolutely nothing to award somebody something like a legend badge.

Did the other players use 30 percent non farmable boost for various in game stuff? Did they use units to add on suicides? Did they buy units for the legend run?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto

REPOST ...

As my message like 2 pages back has had no response.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Give them a 1 star review and don’t spend money. I agree we are not asking for free stuff. Give us rank down tickets.