**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited July 2018
    Made a post before regarding the lack of compensation for aq rank awards stating we dropped 650-750 aq ranks but we actually dropped around 1000.. Makes my point even more valid.
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Because they know how pathetic it is
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I’m pretty positive I would have landed on at least x5 Goldpool 5*’s so I want those as well.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    The more I think about compensation this has to be the worse. I totally forgot that the downtime caused us to miss out on a whole aw which a victory is about 800 5 shards. Some 4 shards. 50k gold. It’s hardly anything better then what we would have earned on our own. We dropped 700 spots in aq so missed out on 250 glory. 2 ggc and 2 gc and a map 6 crystal for hitting our 125 million. 30 min timers did not help all bg due to time zones.
  • Options
    So still noting from kabam addressing players frustration?
  • Options
    Is that including the one that got deleted? Lmao
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Maybe @Ad0ra_ will come around. She is good about fixing frustrations. For real, not being sarcastic either. After she came on the scene with the outage, the atmosphere completely changed in the forums
  • Options
    True but that time they didn’t announced the compensation yet tho lmao
  • Options
    MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    I'm fine with what we're getting. You really can't expect too much after all, although I would trade everything we're getting in exchange for a rank down ticket. Talk about an act of good faith. My real question is, how did it take 4 business days to discuss and type that compensation message up? Seems to me it wouldn't take more than an hour to talk it over, even considering the amount of content affected.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Ok I see everybody saying the compensation was pathetic but I have received nothing in terms of compensation so I don't see why you all are complaining so I need to submit a ticket

@Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Ok I see everybody saying the compensation was pathetic but I have received nothing in terms of compensation so I don't see why you all are complaining so I need to submit a ticket

I think they said it comes out next week no?
  • Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    So when are we getting this horrible competition. Come on Kabaam send us a rank down ticket.
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »

How do you read "everyone" saying that, yet not read the original message saying when compensation would come?
  • Options
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »

How do you read "everyone" saying that, yet not read the original message saying when compensation would come?

Sorry quoted wrong person.
  • Options
    Thanatos_Rex1Thanatos_Rex1 Posts: 7
    Down for the count again folks! More downs than a crossword puzzle.
  • Options
    But i didnt get any compensation.. IST timezone here
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    But i didnt get any compensation.. IST timezone here

Beginning of the week.
  • Options
    No compensation yet.....Btw Is compensation only for those who logged in before it could go down or its for eveyone?
    Curious coz they said those were affected prior to server down error.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike i was one of the people who was in the chat talking with you guys the night stuff went down. As i addressed then my main issue was the goldpool arena. I am in no way ok with the “solution” you guys came up with. I can not cancel work dates to grind arena for a champ that i could have grinded for that night the game was down. Please explan how this is a “fair” solution. I spent over 10,000 units to get that ticket. There was a set date to which i had a month to schedule work around. This is complete bs and not how you should be treating the player base. The night the game went down you said you cared about us and now this is how we get treated with the absolute minimum to make up for it. I know from being treated like this i will never spend a dime on this game again. Why should i if you guys show you could care less about us? Are you guys just trying to force players to quit so you can claim bankruptcy or something shady like that? Its really sad and pathetic how we get treated as players

I agree. I am most disappointed by getting a chance to rerun the goldpool arena (why couldn't they expand cutoff from 200 to 400?). I spent a lot more than 10,000 units to get a ticket, and only available weekend I had for grinding was disrupted by the downtime. I finished just outside top 300. Yes, I understand the downtime affected everyone for the same duration, but the hours of the disruption were my exact prime time for grinding, which I could not make up. Providing us another chance to rerun the arena is not a fair solution even if you lock out the 200 players who already received him. Seriously, why can't they expand the cutoff? Trying to make us waste an extra weekend?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike i was one of the people who was in the chat talking with you guys the night stuff went down. As i addressed then my main issue was the goldpool arena. I am in no way ok with the “solution” you guys came up with. I can not cancel work dates to grind arena for a champ that i could have grinded for that night the game was down. Please explan how this is a “fair” solution. I spent over 10,000 units to get that ticket. There was a set date to which i had a month to schedule work around. This is complete bs and not how you should be treating the player base. The night the game went down you said you cared about us and now this is how we get treated with the absolute minimum to make up for it. I know from being treated like this i will never spend a dime on this game again. Why should i if you guys show you could care less about us? Are you guys just trying to force players to quit so you can claim bankruptcy or something shady like that? Its really sad and pathetic how we get treated as players

I agree. I am most disappointed by getting a chance to rerun the goldpool arena (why couldn't they expand cutoff from 200 to 400?). I spent a lot more than 10,000 units to get a ticket, and only available weekend I had for grinding was disrupted by the downtime. I finished just outside top 300. Yes, I understand the downtime affected everyone for the same duration, but the hours of the disruption were my exact prime time for grinding, which I could not make up. Providing us another chance to rerun the arena is not a fair solution even if you lock out the 200 players who already received him. Seriously, why can't they expand the cutoff? Trying to make us waste an extra weekend?

They're giving people another chance to Grind, and omitting the ones that got him. That's more than fair. We get a second chance at him. Alot of people missed out on hours of Grinding. It's not really reasonable to expand the pool at this point.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

They better not expend the cutoff. Since I lost my prime playing time I stopped, knowing I wouldn't get him without canceling real life plans. So I gave up. Knowing he only went for 15mil I could have gotten him, but I expected a higher cutoff.

I did not end up in top 400 because I didn't try to make up for the lost time. I hoped for a rerun, just like they've done in the past. Increasing cutoff doesn't change the fact that some people lost a lot of prime playing time while others didn't lose any grind time because they where sleeping.
  • Options
    NSFWultimateNSFWultimate Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »

They better not expend the cutoff. Since I lost my prime playing time I stopped, knowing I wouldn't get him without canceling real life plans. So I gave up. Knowing he only went for 15mil I could have gotten him, but I expected a higher cutoff.

I did not end up in top 400 because I didn't try to make up for the lost time. I hoped for a rerun, just like they've done in the past. Increasing cutoff doesn't change the fact that some people lost a lot of prime playing time while others didn't lose any grind time because they where sleeping.

I actually agree with you, and also threw in the towel knowing I lost 8hrs of prime grind time. However, it's unfair to rerun it as not everyone can just set aside weekends to run the exact same arena again. Some of us take time off work knowing we need the extra time to make a serious push. Plus, rerunning an arena means you sacrifice the opportunity to grind milestones, rewards, and possibly other champs in the other arenas. Expanding cuttoff or rerunning the arena are both unfair options.

I spent lots of units to get a ticket. It was a huge regret - the milestones weren't even great and ranked rewards were similar to free featured 5* arena. Plus, I gave up grinding for duping 5* Ant-Man, missed out on Gold Pool, and will be out of town when Gold Pool arena is rerun. Complete waste of resources and time. Kabammed!
  • Options
    geaimsgeaims Posts: 42
    regarding the goldpool arena. they would have made everyone happy if they expanded to #400 took out those 400 and rerun it one more time.

is it really that hard to make that happen @Kabam Miike