**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help on who to rank up first to rank 4(ubduped)

HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
1.ulton
2. Hypiron
3. Guillotine
4. Venom
5. Star lord

Comments

• bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Ofcourse Hyperion... He's poison immune and his stack fury + specials do huge damages. If you are about to start Act 4 quest, he's most needed.. Better defender/offender in AW.. Just go with him..
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hyperion. If you are planning to do ROL, go for guillotine
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I'd go starlord. The rest are fine without dupe.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    You'll dupe him soon.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Hyperion for sure.
    Don't R4 Star-Lord unless you dupe him.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I'm not sure if Ulton and Hypiron are in the game but I recommend you the first one ;)
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    ultron. no need to be duped to be effective
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Ohh so Ulton is Ultron... So who's Hypiron?
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Hyperion. He's the only one of those worth r5 without a dupe. So invest in him.

The SL argument (rank him up and wait to dupe him) is a difficult one to buy. I did that, and it worked very badly. He was one of my first 4*s and it took a very long time to dupe him. It's your first r4, rank up the champs most useful now.

I don't think ranking up Ultron is a bad idea. He's probably the second option. Guillotine is fantastic too, but having immunities is very helpful when you start questing.