**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• TechnicsTechnics Posts: 16
    First pic is from last weeks aq.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    All alliances are in Normal tier, probably because the new rewards system was supposed to abolish the tiers... but apparently they forgot they were pushing that back
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Its a weekend so we might be SOL
  • Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    More compensation then!
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    zagy21gc23g2.png
    Sane here. Wrong bracket. Should be expert.
  • Lmfao......all ya can do is laugh.....bravo Kabam....bravo
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Congrats Kabam you messed it up again.
    My alliance reached 110kk last week and we are back to normal...
    In which aspect you are at least mediocre Kabam? In the last few weeks in none!
  • DmoneysquadDmoneysquad Posts: 4
    Yeah, we were 223 last week and now are in normal bracket?!
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    I didn’t notice it until after I started AQ so hopefully they fix this soon.
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike can you please address this. My alliance is top 400 in expert AQ. Yet we are now in the normal bracket.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lol, this has been a peerless month. Has there been a single error in the players favor?
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Same here for our alliance. We will max out all milestone rewards before the end of the first section!

And we need three people to join each Bg before it’s available to open.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    We made it to expert last AQ! And now we drop to normal tier? Smh
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Don’t worry guys kabam will compensate you and give you 3 extra map 2 crystals since that is the map started for the Inconvience.
  • GozGoz Posts: 2
    Normal? Oh really? And the glories to the start of the AW season will look like?
    This BUG will greatly harm my alliance and many others!
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Top 5 In expert every week but now we are in normal tier, it’s pathetic how every update pushed breaks 100 other things. Dormammu heavy is broken and now AQ. C’mon guys.
  • This needs to be fixed. As usual kabam screws up

fial74wy2rcp.png
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Its been a 12.0 kind of week lol
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Lol, this has been a peerless month. Has there been a single error in the players favor?

Well, you know, Map 2 is a lot less stressful? Works in our favor, so long as you aren't worried about end score, heh. But hey! Chances for low tier cats and maybe even t1a, right? I forget what these map crystals even contain...
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    How I mean how. If you don’t mess with the code then it shouldn’t change.

I’d you don’t know what your doing Kabam don’t touch it. I tell my 3 yr old the same thing.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    And you also need 3 players to unlock groups... What a joke
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike pliz. Go one. Rest AQ pliz or stop AQ ther is so many bug and u stil keep AQ self ther ben say delay. And stil AQ one. Get you game rigth. It time to step op now more thah ever
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Same for our alliance. Somehow dropped to normal after finishing in top 450?
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    The same thing happened to our alliance!!!! They forgot to include middle finger in the rank rewards.....

lxd7d8ejekfj.jpg
    faiazd8qyqu5.png
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    wow this is special, so the app crashes my phone, turns it into a portable heater, messes up my other apps and now this.
  • Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    This is crazy kabam, yall treat the community like **** yall never give us what we ask and yall worry about making so much money you don't even take the time to make sure the game is running correctly. smh
This discussion has been closed.