**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Same here dropped to normal bracket.
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    So, the 400 glory coming with the EXPERT first milestone rewards is now 10 glory, for which I can't purchase anything. I needed Tier 1 Alpha to rank 4 a 5*, now I can rank 4 my behind.
  • Lynnx623Lynnx623 Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    We are an expert tier alliance and when we a started AQ we are in normal tier now. Every alliance seems to be affected by this. What is the plan? Do I waste my alliances time by keeping them going though the map or will AQ be started over? Let's get a fix for this quickly.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    As with everyone else we also are now in normal tier. Wow wow wow and wow. So disgusted with things for a while.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Same! We placed 116 and now we are in normal LOL! 7k+ ally prestige. Just sad...

Also, we are back in needing 3 ppl to join a BG to open the next one! WTF
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike FYI am guessing you’re all aware but some kind of announcement would be appreciated, as it stands we’re all going to get shafted on glory and rewards...
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Posts: 11
    Same... I also opened a support ticket. We dropped from expert to normal and defaulted to map 2.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I believe everyone in the game was placed in normal bracket. Kabam must have reset the brackets on accident when recalling the peak milestones update >_< great job, and they better compensate us high ranking alliances in some way. Not only do we miss out on the increased rewards from peak milestones but now we are getting gimped rewards.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    hrtibjx511z5.jpg
    Just ridiculous! Also we need 3 ppl to join a BG to unlock the next one?!?! Cmon kabam!

@Kabam Miike
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    We placed 304 last week in the expert bracket and now we are in the normal bracket! What is this about??gj4fab03566l.png
    r0j5ryy8repe.png
    2gsd9iormtw0.png
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Normal is the new expert :D
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    edited July 2018
    Who’s amazingly bright idea was it to increase the amount of players to open the next BG to 3?! Stupidest thing ever (oh and yeah like everyone is saying fix the brackets)

In coming “sorry summoners, we’ll take 6 days to calculate the bare min all of you could have received and then back that off a little then you should see it in your inbox (plz allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)”
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    Tag every mod in here. Someone needs to explain what the heck is going on!
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    @Kabam Miike we are normal tier, should be expert... the clown fiesta continues.... let’s get our act together please
  • AbipeyFSUAbipeyFSU Posts: 8
    qqpp9y6x8la6.png

We will hit our milestones before the 1st mini. Plus its now 3 to start each BG. Simple Checks and Balances all companies do when they do a update or change would solve this.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike we finished #5 in expert last aq and are now in normal tier.
    vf4orqnxinli.png
    hjm4s6bvtvyl.png
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    We placed top 700 in advanced last week and should be in expert. It shows us in normal. Big screw up Kabam. How are you gonna keep doing stuff like this and not justify a summoner appreciation package?
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    They used a backup from 2016 :D
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    We dropped down from Expert in the previous AQ week. We should be in Advanced bracket but it shows Normal now.

lfz1zaf8qcvv.png
    r0pcybp31lmk.png
    fwm21j7av3re.png
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Same here, I almost started map 2 and we've dropped to normal with 3 needed to unlock bg2/3
  • So yet again AQ is screwed up. Now a lot of us are playing higher maps for **** rewards. I'd like to see us getting our map cost reimbursed for this since we are wasting our time in this normal tier
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Same for us - should be in expert, has us in normal..

Kabam is just knocking it out of the park the last few weeks.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Finished 68 in expert tier and now we are in normal? WTF @Kabam Miike
    3roghf099pa5.png
    atfu1oz7ihr9.png
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Do we even play now? Idk what if we start normal and that shows our current rank
This discussion has been closed.