**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Guess kabam cant take a weekend off without something going wrong. They got to work 7 days a week now. Lol
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    the quality control around here is laughable.
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 363 ★★
    edited July 2018
    So we placed 575 in dvanced last week and should be expert this week. We’re in normal. Another Kabam screw up. When will they finally realize a summoner appreciation package should be issued for having to bear through this over and over again?
  • Jreed2560Jreed2560 Posts: 12
    You are a garbage company kabam...that is all
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Hey everyone, we apologize for this issue and we have already begun investigating the cause. We will be providing updates here as soon as we have more information to share.
    How do you guys have enough people to investigate all the things going on in the last 7 days? Are you guys taking applications? I just want to see the game function correctly. It’s taken such a bad turn lately and the last week has been horrendous. I can’t even use my phone to send this because it’s sitting on an ice pack after trying to do some events.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    dont worry ya'll they are investigating it, so they wil probably have a meeting "early next week" (thursday night) give us an update on it friday afternoon letting us know they will compensate us for the mixup sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks but in the mean time buy these 5 to 7 offers for 30-50 bucks each...
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    This games got more bugs than an abandoned house...
  • Hi! Can anyoane tell us about alliance quest ? Why the last milestone is now 1 map 3 cristal and almoust 200 glory ! The last aq we made 82 mil
  • Well, that's one way to delay rewards....
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    It's of just the brackets bug, it's the problem of 3 people having to join to open bgs @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    @Kabam Zibiit thank you for acknowledging.
    No harm meant, no harm done. I'm sure you will rectify soon.

I'm sorry for you guys for the awful weekend and having to be at the forefront of the s*itstorm.
  • Jreed2560Jreed2560 Posts: 12
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Cancel AQ altogether, fix the bugs, safely and diligently include the new AQ system and re-evaluate your compensation across the board. At this point it's not even about free stuff, but you have to be held accountable and as a show of goodwill, we would appreciate some consideration to your customers and fanbase.

I know this is not what you want, I know you guys work hard, I know no one wants to be here complaining, but please, please take your time to fix the fundamentals of this game, please stop trying to push so many changes so fast. Please, just please take your time and deliver a working product.

Amen
  • BJSipe1BJSipe1 Posts: 2
    This is such garbage. They can't do anything right. Bunch of spineless brainless jellyfish.
  • CappyCappy Posts: 132
    Seriously just shut down AQ and get this fixed,!!!!

Tired of suffering through an inept QC process!!!!!
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Seeing those red letters”Post edited by xyxy” just gets by blood boiled with censorship. Mods editing a post is changing the message.

Also how do you screw this up...again. Do you not have a bunch of Papa Johns eating, Mt Dew drinking QA guys sitting around in their T-shirt’s testing this game? What kind of gaming company are you? The Triple A gaming company in my town employs over 100 QA alone plus developers etc.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Another awesome implementation of another bug free update!!!!!

• PoolPool Posts: 117
    I am shure complete team will do a meeting to discuss the compensation for this disaster.

After 5 days.
    We discussed with complete team to know which area were affected by this.
    And conclusion is.
    We are giving
    5 map 1 crystal to everyone and 100glory.
    ( remember we come to this conclusion so that game remain balanced and low level summoners don't get too much stuff)

After 2 days
    Another disaster.
    Officials. Why are these problems occurring.

Sir we were discussing the compensation so no one was working.
    Don't worrk we will discuss another compensation for this.

Wtf. Shots fired
  • Can’t wait to see how they talk their way out of this dumpster fire!
  • Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    e1iou188n9lo.pngnxiouqlmj9gf.png
    r860fedreg2e.png
    Same with our alliance, expert last week, normal this week. 🙄
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    To any moderator or concerned Kabam employee,

Is there any testing before changes are made? These past few weeks have been utterly disappointing for the community as a whole. I am sure that the community would appreciate a working game will be better than any pitiful compensation you can come up with, keep in mind there is nothing meaningful actually purchased from this game. What is your plan forward? I personally would like to have more clarity and transparency in what the plans are moving forward. Right now, to me, it seems that you care very little for your customer base.
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Soooooo close to deleting this game....
This discussion has been closed.