**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation package poll

Comments

• Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    It was just announced the other day of what the package will contain, but won’t be sent out till sometime next week.
  • Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    I'm honestly trying to like the package... I'm trying not to be negetive... But this package could clearly be better. I'm undecided.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry...they will need to update it after the post-July 4 game meltdowns.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    What compensation package?
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Another Shot At GoldPool Yea Im Happy 😎
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I have one Account. I don't hide behind Alts. If I have something to say, I say it.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Trust me I dont want to agree with gw.. it's scary I'm just saying when I'm barely wronged I dont go around demanding businesses Give me stuff..

The guy who runs my.local butcher had a heart attack the other day. Does he owe me free steak now? I was gonna go that day..

Yeah, see if you can get me one too
  • Options
    N64MarioN64Mario Posts: 2
    I like the compensation a bit, but I wish they add some boosts to it. I lost some of mine during the server outage and would love to get them back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who lost boosts also
  • Options
    Yes the shards could of been a little better, but the arenas that was affected during the blackout are being reran again. I think most would of appreciated a few more shards just because it takes so many to produce a 5* champ.
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    When does it go out?
  • Options
    Sometime next week, not a definite date on delivery.
  • Options
    Seems like a really good turnout on the poll, I’m sure the developers have looked at this thread and got honest input from the community. I’m not sure they could change the compensation package now since it’s been already decided but it would be nice to think they could. Most times the decisions are set in stone and can’t be reversed. Be nice if they gave us the community options and a way to vote to make the package the best for everyone.
  • Options
    Survey says.......od3f05m757wq.gif
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This is news to me. Where is this? How do I get it? I'll be happy with any compensation because, as a matter of fact, they don't have to give us jack friggin squat!!!
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    They recognised the time and money that many of us put in and lost. They could have told us, tough break, that's the chance you take. But they didn't
  • Options
    ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    What compensation? My alliance was in the middle of a war, which most of us are playing during the down hours. None of us have received anything.
This discussion has been closed.