**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is asking for compensation justified

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I just really want to see how the community is split up, a lot of people feel very strongly about this on both sides. More specifically compensation on the phone overheating issue and AQ being screwed up and just the recent state of the game

Is asking for compensation justified 63 votes

YES, compensation is justice
77%
Captain_KandiceThe_OnerazielPoolItay1234212NikoBravoNick_Caine_32Kaks0053LegionDestroierudhabajFireStorm34Ravenrob_33Darkrider05khehmistR4GEKarinshiFredhorst23Grim10KpthagreatBryan03 49 votes
NO, compensation isn’t just
14%
Antony6872StarKingDropfaithteekqEthans8279Winters810Next2HellKillerRino19Anthinho 9 votes
Idc
7%
SpeedbumpThunderstruck77DESTROYALL11ezmoneyFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 5 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Kpthagreat wrote: »
    But it’s overkill on these forums. Too many threads it’s ridiculous. Ppl need to stop making threads and polls. Kabam will only do it if the whales permit or complain about it. That’s been the theme for awhile now. They don’t need compensation, they don’t want to play a game, they want to buy it.

On one hand I agree, I hesitated in making this because the forums are nothing but this, but on the other hand, this is isn’t trying to change the community’s opinion being just the whales, when everyone floods Kabam with this stuff, it’s because we’re hoping to make an impact
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    The only way that kabam is gonna listen is if we stop spending money on it for a period of time. But that’s gonna be a very hard task for some people
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    I agree game team doesn't care about other players.
    Just whales.
    Aa got nerfed no one cares. Because every whale have blade at r5.

Waiting for day when blade will be nerfed.
    There are lot of ability that he performs and are not mentioned in his abilities.

And then developers will say same comment as they did on aa. He was not working as intended. Lol

Every great attacker had been nerfed in this game eventually and excuse is same. We need to make few changes to improve game.

But when it comes to bugs crashes or Any defender in aw doing things he's not supposed to do. Modok used to perry. Domino breaking block. Imiw using node armour to perry. That fix takes months to occur

In short if there's anything causing less income. Change it asap. If any ability is screwing players and making them to spend more. Then its same reply everytime. ( we are working on a fix)
  • We do appreciate everyone's understanding while our Team investigates these concerns. Our Team is working towards providing compensation.

We have an updated post here about compensation for the recent downtime issues. And our Team is working on a solution for the AQ Bracket that includes compensation, you can find our latest update here.
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    AQ compensation package -
    3 respective map crystals
    500 glory

Kabam says "deal with it"😎
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I think the community is beyond wanting compensation for what they lost and looking more for a "good gesture" sent their way due to all the frustration, anger, and unenjoyable experience they are left to suffer, all while doing their best to continue on in the game
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    What’s going on now makes 12.0 look like a casual change.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Hey ahab, you guys need to read your community responses to the previously announced compensation. You need to rethink a lot. You need to take this seriously and be thinking on the 12.0 level. It’s that bad. People have completely lost faith in your company and game, and some can’t even literally play it on their device. These responses are vague and boilerplate and honestly insulting.

I couldn't agree more kabam has insulted the community probably for the last time and don't blame the mods there are in the dark as much as we are. You are 100% right they do need to do something to get us back on side the new aw map is a joke it's much larger than before so is now a even bigger money pit I think they are trying to make as much as possible before the game collapses