**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the current best Mystic Champ

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
-Dr. Strange
-Dormammu
-Dr. Voodoo
-Magik
-Jane Foster
-Ghost Rider
-Guillotine
-Iron Fist
-Immortal Iron Fist
-Loki
-Juggernaut
-Morningstar
-Scarlet Witch
-Unstoppable Colossus
-Mordo
-Mephisto
-Hood
I think its Ghost Rider but i might be wrong

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Magik or voodoo..
    SW could be if she were available in 5*
    You’re not “wrong” it’s all opinion and ghost rider is a great champ for sure.
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    Voodoo
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch and magik
  • Morningstar since she can solo AW Medusa boss without breaking a sweat.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    -Dr. Strange
    -Dormammu
    -Dr. Voodoo
    -Magik
    -Jane Foster
    -Ghost Rider
    -Guillotine
    -Iron Fist
    -Immortal Iron Fist
    -Loki
    -Juggernaut
    -Morningstar
    -Scarlet Witch
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -Mordo
    -Mephisto
    -Hood

Haha, you're not wrong. (IMO). GR has some nice utility, and is part of the holy trinity. But I would say DV and SW are closest to the best. Here are my opinions of the champs

-Dormammu: Excellent
    -Dr. Voodoo: God Tier
    -Magik: Hilariously overrated, but still pretty good (god tier on defense only)
    -Jane Foster: Garbage
    -Ghost Rider: Best champ of the class
    -Guillotine: Mediocre
    -Iron Fist: Garbage
    -Immortal Iron Fist: Immortality hasn't moved him out of the bn.
    -Loki: Garbage
    -Juggernaut: Garbage but pretty good defender
    -Morningstar: Excellent
    -Scarlet Witch: God
    -Unstoppable Colossus: Garbage
    -Mordo: Mediocre
    -Mephisto: Excellent
    -Hood: Pretty good

Just my Opinions of mystic class

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    -Dr. Strange
    -Dormammu
    -Dr. Voodoo
    -Magik
    -Jane Foster
    -Ghost Rider
    -Guillotine
    -Iron Fist
    -Immortal Iron Fist
    -Loki
    -Juggernaut
    -Morningstar
    -Scarlet Witch
    -Unstoppable Colossus
    -Mordo
    -Mephisto
    -Hood

Haha, you're not wrong. (IMO). GR has some nice utility, and is part of the holy trinity. But I would say DV and SW are closest to the best. Here are my opinions of the champs

-Dormammu: Excellent
    -Dr. Voodoo: God Tier
    -Magik: Hilariously overrated, but still pretty good (god tier on defense only)
    -Jane Foster: Garbage
    -Ghost Rider: Best champ of the class
    -Guillotine: Mediocre
    -Iron Fist: Garbage
    -Immortal Iron Fist: Immortality hasn't moved him out of the bn.
    -Loki: Garbage
    -Juggernaut: Garbage but pretty good defender
    -Morningstar: Excellent
    -Scarlet Witch: God
    -Unstoppable Colossus: Garbage
    -Mordo: Mediocre
    -Mephisto: Excellent
    -Hood: Pretty good

Just my Opinions of mystic class

Hilariously overrated? God tier on defense? What tier war are you fighting in? This sounds like an opinion from people before diversity and then blade were introduced.

Pre-diversity and blade: magik was god tier in both formats

Post-diversity and blade: magik is still god tier as an attacker but only god tier defender if blade or arch angel don’t find her.

Not sure what’s overrated about a champ that can completely shut down all of the opponent’s power and can regen back all damage taken when under a specific effect. Anyone who has used magik has known she’s a god tier attacker for a long time—I loved using magik even pre-12.0 but she was always on war defense.

Witch is not god tier anymore. And the fact that she’s only in a 4* version makes her lower on the list as well. She was god tier when she would power lock/stun the opponent the whole fight, stack 2-3 regens per fight, and then blast a 40k+ l2. She’s still decent now, but not in the category of Morningstar, voodoo, magik ans ghost rider. Morningstar has a lot more to her than just beating Medusa. Her l1 when u have at least 4 souls is crazy damage.

Finally, Loki is consistently the most underrated champion on these lists. Face him on a power gain node with max limber/max mystic dispersion, and it’s not a fun fight. And you mention that Morningstar can solo a Medusa boss, but so can Loki—albeit it’s a longer fight. Get the curse on her and you just keep stealing her furies the whole fight. And with max md, you are back to an l3 fairly quick. Magik can destroy her too—use an l3 when she has 3 furies up and watch her health drop. Magik is also the only one on this list that can solo dormamu boss. Maybe voodoo if you get even number l2, but he hits so light without his poison.

Anyway—I choose magik for best mystic. She’s amazing.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I would agree with SW, if she were a 5 star. But since she is only a 4 star she cannot equal voodoo or GR. You can say SW as best 4 star mystic maybe. Picking 1 out of mystic is difficult but GR, voodoo and magik all are great under their specific circumstances. GR has a slightly upper hand considering his bleed immunity, on demand regen and synergy. My thoughts.