**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honestly, this has gone too far...

I've watched events unfold this week and it truly seems all hell is breaking loose with this game. I have never tried to be negative...only constructive (which I'm still trying to do and I do not intend to break any forum rules here), when it comes to Kabam and the game. However, this appears to me, as a user and in my honest opinion, that too many shortcuts have been taken in testing and implementation of changes, with the primary goal in mind of releasing a lot quickly to make money and appease members clamoring for new content. As a result, we have not only a HUGE assortment of bugs in the game (many of which go unaddressed), but new content that has had to be rolled back, mistakes made in rolling back the new updates, huge down-times and delays, and, worst of all, phones over-heating to the point of frying batteries and causing real damage to user property.

Yet, in all this time, I have not seen any official warning sent out and, as per the usual, a general lack of communication regarding these issues. This is IRRESPONSIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, and UNACCEPTABLE, in my humble opinion. What's crazy is that it's the community leaders (Seatin, RichTheMan, and the like) on InfoBot in LINE, YouTube and the like that have been the ones to issue warnings and show concern for the players. There should be a message in game that appears right when you launch saying "Due to recent updates, the game could cause your phone to overheat. Please take caution and close the game at the soonest possible notice of excessive heating! If you notice an issue, do not use the game as it could damage your phone severely."

COMMUNICATE TO US what your progress is in the game in an OFFICIAL capacity, and not just on forums, because not everyone is regularly paying attention to the forums.

Over the course of these issues, I have seen no real concern from Kabam for the welfare of the players and their devices with the lack of warnings and communication. That's not to say that the concern is not there, but it needs to be shown in communication. I'm in shock about this...and I can no longer view Kabam the same way. It's not anyone's specific actions, but the actions of the company as a whole.

This is a terrible stain on Kabam's reputation...and I honestly don't see it being handled well. Regardless of the state of the game, the level of customer service is nowhere near adequate, especially in these recent circumstances. If this is not addressed fully and communication improves tremendously, I am done with this game...and I really don't think I'm the only one ready to say that . It's a wonderful game that I've played for 3+ years...but I honestly feel that I can no longer back a company with this type of approach to it's user base and it's game content.

I am grateful for the years of enjoyment this game has provided and appreciate all that Kabam has done to make it good. I have spent more on this game and put more time into this game than any other game I have ever played, and I have gamed pretty much all my life. I have never been opposed to spending a bit on a hobby, though I am not a whale or big spender by any means. I still love the game and I am very sad to see it all have come to the events of this week. Perhaps it is time for this to end.

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I love this game. Thing is they are making 24*7 money from this game, huge money. But they are having a weekend off leaving game and forums unattended. Huge let down. Where is the improved communication that was promised? You can't just say that it's a weekend and everyone's off. If that is so then just take off the game globally on weekends. No game play no payments.
This discussion has been closed.