**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been thinking for a long time but really, really can’t decide.

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi everyone. I have grinded enough to rank 5 one of my 4* skills.
Either Killmonger, that is duped or Gwenpool who is still unawakened. I really can’t decide. Killmongers sp1 and Sp2 passives are great but Gwen is a very good champ.
What should I do?
Thx!

Been thinking for a long time but really, really can’t decide. 39 votes

Rank up your duped Killmonger
64%
GroundedWisdomMr_PlatypusTendersquadDrownedGodfish8sixAlex13369Ravenrob_33Darkrider05GuzmaSuvenduJonibärchenGeneralDCHammerbro_64ictSandeepSpiratezoroJC_Akarsh383TinoMiaJoMama999 25 votes
Rank up Spider-Gwen
35%
CableRaganatorTheManMythLegendteekqPrimmer79DramioneOroku_SakichrissbjordannPaytoPlayAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidrilShadowReptileRockypantherx 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Rank up Spider-Gwen
    Spider-Gwen for her sp1. Unless did you mean Gwenpool in the options too? Then Killmonger.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Oroku_Saki Such a mistake of not paying attention and just typing to fast.
    Of course I meant Gwenpool.
    SG is not a skill champ.
    I’ll have to post this again at a later time I guess.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I personally would go for Killmonger,but just because I don't need gwenpool anymore. I have her at rank 4, but I also have a rank 5 blade. She is a good champion for questing and get the fights done, but lacks some utility that Killmonger has.
    If you don't need a burst character for now then go with Killmonger. If you need a character with good damage, go with Gwenpool