**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

archangel or archangel

So last Thursday i got a 4* Archangel from 4* crystal
very happy , had 4* mutant awakening gem used it , sig stones ,, lvl to 3/30 by friday

So Friday i finally got enough 5* shards for a crystal,,, Archangel

So Any Ideas

Just focusing on Mutants , I got a 5* Rogue that i was gonna bring to rank 3 soon
and a 4* Wolverine sig 40

So
4* Archangel awakened vs 5* archangel
I assume the awakend ability with give the 4 star the edge
For those who have a Archangel how much of a game changer is the Sig ability

Comments

• Options
    nomed4947nomed4947 Posts: 24
    ok still need one more mutant cc before i take either one up , but
    4* 4/40 sig 20 vs 5* 2/35

which would you choose?
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Don't ask random people here. Remember, the answer lies in the heart of battle.

Wait wrong game. Still don't ask the people here...
  • Options
    NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    5-star Archangel, simply because 5-stars are more relevant these days. 4-star Archangel awakened is good yes, but your progress lies in 5-stars regardless.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    4* AA, the dupe gives him incredible utility which takes him from “yay lots of DoT” to “yay lots of DoT, plus no more pesky defensive abilities (like evade) and no more healing”
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I had to make this decision 2 months ago, I chose the 4*. Reason being, I still had alot of act 5 to clear and hadn't started exploring yet, now alot may say that his damage is still there as an unawakened 5*, which is true, but without his ability reduction I'm not sure I'd be 62% of the way through act 5 by now. I use him in every AW, against either the unblockable sp2 or sp1 mini depending where I'm needed, and tbh, I don't think I could be as effective against the champs I face there without the AA reduction.
  • Options
    nomed4947nomed4947 Posts: 24
    thanks i'm not uncollected yet so i probably need that AA reduction for time being
  • Options
    ictict Posts: 40
    AA Duped is a beast because 3 neurotoxin can do almost about 100% ability reduction! So go for the 4 star! I use him everywhere
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I would say the 4*. I have him at R5, and while he's good Unduped, it's definitely worth having him Awakened. Very useful.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My maxed 4* AA is still on my questing team alongside a 5* Blade, 5* Voodoo and 6* Yondu. He will KO champs faster and is great against the defensive stacked champs like NC, Spidey, etc.

3 Neurotoxins even shut off those pesky node buffs like YJ's power sting in the monthly quest...
  • Options
    jasilva_spideyjasilva_spidey Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Both. Same thing happened to me. I have a 5* rank 3 unduped AA and a 4* awakened (awakening gem) rank 4 AA. I use them both regularly, and sometimes together in the same quest.

The damage output of my 5* AA is so awesome...he melts away opponents with his neurotoxins, so he is my heavy hitter. I use my 4* AA to take down one or two specific champs on a path in a quest that need the ability accuracy reduction.

For example, in the uncollected goldpool monthly event quest that just ended, I used both AAs on the level with Modok as the mini boss before goldpool. I saved my 5* AA full health so I could poison the Modok mini-boss really quickly, and I used my 4* AA to take out the awakened cosmic spidey with his passive evade that was super OP, along with a few other champs. My 4* AA was the best champ in my roster to take out that cosmic spidey.

You don’t need any mutant t4s to get your 4* AA to rank 4. I’m saving my mutant cats for to take my 5* AA to rank 4, then I’ll work on taking the 4* AA to rank 5 when I have the mutant cats. A 4/40 AA is plenty strong enough to take down certain champs strategically, even in uncollected events.

I love having both a 4* and a 5* AA! Gives you plenty of options and flexibility.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I always look for the long term decision... I’d go with 5* angel, because down the line you’ll wish you had. If you have reasonable access to more t4cc then 4* is fine. Some people take forever to be able to earn those. I have him at 5/50 max sig and 3/45 unawakened and between the two the 5/50 is the clear choice however once I pull him again or get a mutant gem I’ll use the 3/45 from then on.