**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Payment15Payment15 Posts: 3
    Seems like iPhone 7plus is the worst for this issue....
    I’ve lost so many fights do to game crashing
    As someone who spends real money on this game I feel pretty ripped off right now!!
    I hope Kabam will be compensating me and other effected users for this!
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    1uuu42j4xtdj.png

Battery draining and overheating like anything this sucks
  • DrawdeadDrawdead Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Running LoL and i noticed phone getting hot. It caused the video graphics to be choppy/laggy. One time screen went black with a apinning circle in middle of screen.
    Iphone 6s
    Ios 11.4
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Drawdead wrote: »
    Running LoL and i noticed phone getting hot. It caused the video graphics to be choppy/laggy. One time screen went black with a apinning circle in middle of screen.
    Iphone 6s
    Ios 11.4

"One time screen went black with a apinning circle in middle of screen."

This is Apple's way of protecting the device and the battery. It shuts everything down momentarily to allow it to cool off. It's incredible that I've never seen this before and it's happened at least 15 times over the last 2 days.
  • ToridyToridy Posts: 10
    I used to risk my phone grinding t4b arena last week. The heating getting worse so I wont do it again.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Well we are way past due for an update imo. Not generally a great idea to ignore customers, especially when they are dissatisfied.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Heavy battery draining issues right after the update. On both devices below:

Dell Venue 8 3830, Android 4.4.2. Further this device won't charge while playing the game. After the update, it shows "insufficient charger current", though only the game is running and background processes are shut.

Asus Zenfone 2 - Z00AD. Android 6.0.1
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    LOL. Galaxy S7 still chugging along here just as well as it always has. That some people are still trying to play the game with their iPhones about to explode says a lot about the playerbase here.

This is probably the most constructive comment I have made. Here goes:

Take a break and go do something else before you blow up your phone and hurt yourself. The game will still be here when you get back.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Well Kabam has 6 or so Moderators on the payroll. This mess have the potential to be very damaging or they have the opportunity to communicate with the player base and try to foster relationships with the community. At the moment they aren't doing much except letting people simmer in their anger. It feels like the players care much more about the game than the company.
  • Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    I guess the compensation is gonna be a Hot Blooded Crystal that has a chance at a 6*! But we all know that the drop rate for that one gonna be 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000761836% of dropping said champion!!
  • KodemanKodeman Posts: 1
    I’m still on iOS 11.2.5, so it’s not just an issue with 11.4.

xhq0pmvxdbyi.jpeg
  • ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    Can’t belive this game is still running even though iPhones are stuffed! What a disgrace and a disadvantage. Marvel should take their rights away from kabam!
  • ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    So I’m at a disadvantage on everyone else who doesn’t have an iPhone?
    I’ve put money into the game and now I’m disadvantage. Absolute joke!
  • MN2HughesMN2Hughes Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

Per Kabam Miikes request, I’ve updated my phone to the beta and if anything it appears to be heating up quicker now. I have uninstalled the app for now, after my I took my phones temperature with a baby themomenter and it capped out at 109F

vhjm0qoj13jv.jpeg
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    My champions keeps getting unresponsive after a few minutes into a fight, mostly the harder ones, making me spend a lot of potions and revives
    What is the point of reporting all of these and asked for the phone information, this problem has a month all and it havent been resolve, to this you add all the old issues and top it with the new ones, what is the point of new harder content if the game performance doesnt let you play the way it should
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you don't want to break your phones, play the game in shorter series (not more than 15 minutes at once) so it doesn't overheat and go bonkers.

Maybe sometime soon we will also get a reply from someone from Kabam
  • So, i have the same problem with my iphone 7 / my provider is German Telekom. Version 11.4
    Once i played this game it overheated and shutted down. I am wondering and played again. After playing several sessions, it shut down i think 6 times overall before i got noticed by YouTube about the problem. And it seems that is only MCOC app. All other apps working well. I will now log in only 1 time a day to get the rewards from the calendar and log off then again. The quests, war and event quest are not playable at the moment. Grinding for champs is a no go as well. I want to avoid that my phone will be broken as Kabam do not take over responsibility i guess.
    SO I STOP NOW PLAYING THIS GAME UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED. MAY THE WHALEMILKER BE MILKED, BUT NOT ME!
  • Crashed more than once, most recently in arena fight.

IPhone 7S+
    IOS 11.4
    Verizon
    Comcast WiFi
  • KarlosdjKarlosdj Posts: 3
    Having same problem using
    Iphone 7 Plus
    EE network provider

Ever since v19 having the issue where its overheating my phone and the game becomes laggy and unresponsive to the point then my actual phone will brick or if im lucky totally reboot.

This has caused so many issues in arenas / AW and general questing and has actually caused my phone to loose circa 8% battery health using the beta monitor provided by apple .... thats not acceptable that this is actually and factually doing damage to phones this need immediate patch even if you have to bring the game down as people cant be having phones damaged.
This discussion has been closed.