**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will MCOC have a presence at NYCC 2018?

Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
Does anyone know if MCOC will have any type of setup or competition at this year's New York Comic Con?

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Apparently they'll be setting up their booth in a commercial grade oversized pizza oven to replicate the temperatures your phone reaches while playing.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Anyone playing the game on an iPhone will be enough of a presence for them. They'll probably turn into ExplodaNotes by then.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Yes and the Talking Heads will be performing Burning Down the House at it.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Jokes aside, does anyone know?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I think they will especially with venom film coming out in october so they wanna hype film venom for the game lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I imagine they will be there, the test devices that allow you to play new characters for a little will be set up in a nearby fridge though
  • M1MM1M Posts: 22
    Honestly, just skip their booth. I went last year. It was infuriatingly unorganized. You just spent hours waiting on lines. One line to play and another line to get your “prize”. By the time I got the prize wheel, they had given away all the good prizes (mainly five star crystals) and all I got was a terribly **** pin.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    The best promotion would be an iPhone exchange Booth with silicone heat resistant phone cases.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Do any of the mods know if Kabam/MCOC will be set up?