Options

Anyone else get screwed on punisher crystal???

2»

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Everyone is screwed on featured/premium/whoever crystal.

If a crystal say you this have a rare chance for whatever, you can be sure it's not lying, it's a rare chance maybe around the 1%.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    My heart actually hurts when I read about people spending that much money on units to buy featured crystals. It's like warning your younger brother/sister about a future mistake they can avoid.....won't do any good until they go through it themselves.

If all of the veterans think about how much money/units was spent on featured and premiums...it's insane. And if we would've just saved them for special offers..4* caches, T4 basic bundles, T4 class...on and on. We wouldn't have been complaint about not getting out first 4* 6-9 months into the game..lol
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Nope but I got screwed in the arena...Android problems...Cost me my streak cost me my Punisher! And in my case it wasn't a gamble it was a sure thing!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,571 ★★★★
    I used to spend $200-$300 a week when there was a featured crystal.

I've stopped buying so much because it's a complete ripoff. I'd advise you guys to do the same. Don't buy crystals. I know it's tempting, but resist.
  • Options
    realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    How to get a featured? Click on link below..

https://youtu.be/aM-avpFtZ58