**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam Has No Solutions for Problems Just Lots of Excuses!

I can’t believe a company that makes millions in probably a week easily can not easily fix certain issues like the one going on with the phones since the 19.0 update unless they just didn’t give a ****. It’s not rocket science. Are you telling us that there are no competent, smart & very talented people who can fix this issue. This shouldn’t even be issue at all! We are players of your game. WE INVEST TIME, ENERGY & LOTS OF MONEY INTO MCOC AND YOU CAN NOT SIMPLY FIX AN ISSUE THAT YOU CREATED!!! That’s the problem with Kabam we do our part. Unfortunately you guys create more & more problems and then NEVER DO ENOUGH OR ANYTHING TO FIX THEM IN A TIMELY FASHION OR AT ALL!!! You like to pass the blame off to everyone else. I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks you’re all full of **** with these half ass accuses. You’re working on it. Is it just one guy? You should have an office full of people fixing this issue immediately or fire them. No excuses. We deserve results not excuses. And you owe us big time!!! And I mean that. You can’t keep screwing around with your customers because there’s to many other games to play with no issues. MCOC was & has been a lot of fun but at this point logging in is like playing Russian Roulette. You don’t know if you’re getting the bullet or a free pass for another day for your phone.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    So how do you fix it? Whats the solution?
    Also what excuses are they giving?
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    dont know how many are working on this though....pulled from kabam careers page
    “Join our more than 200 employees making games that get downloaded hundreds of millions of times over.”
This discussion has been closed.