**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fixing the overheating issues

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
We all know this issue has been going on since the new update. I’m honestly scared my device will be permanently damaged because of a simple issue. I know a lot of people can not replace their device for months. It’s hard too grind in arena, quest, and doo AW or AQ. It would help a lot if there is a new update very soon fixing this issue. If the confensation has to be pushed back a week to fix it, then do it. Fixing an update that can permanently damage players devices is more important than getting confensation out to players.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    So. Stop. Playing. The. Game. Until. It's. Fixed...... Why does everyone think they aren't working on a solution.
  • Hi Austin555555! You can find our main thread about the latest phone issues HERE.

We're sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused by this latest issue. We are working on a fix and it's our number one priority so we'll be sure to update as soon as we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.