**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We've posted an update on the resolution for this issue in this announcement thread. Thanks for your patience as we worked on this issue!

Wow! A little late for this info after the previous, very transparent, update received at the start of AQ. Many alliances will be stuck in this bracket again next AQ and out rewards due to poor communication.

Glad we chose to run our normal maps, but that truly sucks for everyone else who was mislead :(
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    This is not good. My alliance is normally in expert tier scoring between 100 and 110 million. We are now going to be punished because there was no clear communication from the moderators on a plan forward. How is this fair? We changed our schedule because of lack of knowledge on your part. Moderators please respond.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    no use posting why their solution is bad, as they wont respond to tell us why its not or if they will look at again to see if there is a different solution any way, so much for the more transparency and better communication they promised us.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    My alliance got a map 2 today when we specifically changed it to map 5. Now we’ll get screwed by that twice?
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Great rewards. Wish it would have been sent out sooner.
    edited July 2018
    You know what annoys me most, that there is pages of posts on why basing any rewards on this AQ is a bad idea, that we know they have read, but they dont give a f about us, only our wallets and so choose the worst solution any way
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    How is your response to this issue fair. I did my due diligence and kept up with the forums. There was no indication that we needed to continue with map 5. In fact, the communication was so vague and generalized, we decided to utilize the free maps to preserve resources. Now, my alliance is being punished for your poor decision making and communication. Had I known that rewards were going to be based on the current alliance quest score, 3 days ago, we would continue playing map 5 rather than maps 2 and 3. This decision was made by reading the cryptic posts made by your moderators, YOUR MODERATORS. Now I have a group of 29 other players and myself suffering for you incompetence. This is not how you treat you customer base. There needs to be a better solution than what you have haphazardly concocted today.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Hi all!

We've posted an update on the resolution for this issue in this announcement thread. Thanks for your patience as we worked on this issue!

We will get screwed with this. You wait until the THIRD day of AQ to come up with this? Since you guys screwed this up, we decided to run a lower map than we usually do.

We are normally an expert alliance. Why can’t you just use the scores from last series to determine what we should get? Did someone mess up and lose the brackets? If so, then that’s not OUt fault, but we will get oanalizes for it because we won’t wven get our normal t4b or glory.

How is that fair to us?
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited July 2018
    Hi all!

This is unacceptable PERIOD. Messed up bracket and anyone that took it easy is penalozed because the kabam team took rhis long to created a solution after being told free to run or not. it would be decided after. then radio silence. this is UNACCEPTABLE. This purposfully skews the rankings. END of discussion. This cheats players who already earned places out of those places if they listened to your announcements.

This anger is not directed at @kabam lyra. This needs to be delieved to that team and told for them to do it again

Furthermore this has happened before and this time you are forceably changing the brackets where last time it was recovered from perviously completed AQ
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    You know if you guys would’ve told us what the plan was after day 1 then everyone could’ve planned accordingly. You know, been transparent like we’ve been promised. We, like many alliances, didn’t bother running map 5 since it costs resources & couldn’t get a straight answer to your plan to correct it. Way to go Kabam... just one more piece of evidence that shows how completely incompetent you are as company.
    I sense another #BoycotMCOC coming through if you pull this stunt
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Any response to the 3 players required before starting additional battlegroups?

Any confirmation that whatever caused this error from happening this week has been fixed and next weeks AQ won't be a broken and/or bugged as well?
  • jasilva_spideyjasilva_spidey Posts: 11
    This solution is totally unacceptable. So many of us were forced to make decisions for our alliances on our own since Kabam refused to communicate with us clearly about how you were going to fix this mess. Now we are being penalized for not running map 5 on day 3 when we spent alliance resources to run map 5 on day 1 and 2 with no guarantee of appropriate compensation. You guys caused this problem, you wait until after AQ day 3 starts before you finally give us this vital information, and you expect us to be fine with our rewards being calculated based upon day 3 of this AQ series? You guys need to fire your solutions team because they have no idea what they are doing. I’m so disappointed with how terrible we have been treated these past few weeks. With all the time the players spend on the game grinding out our accounts, we deserve better. Disgraceful, Kabam...disgraceful.
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    You chose the ONE solution that everyone said was the worst case scenario for the majority of your player base. You guys are completely dense in the head if you think many of them will continue giving you their money.

I have no confidence that you'll fix the overheating issue properly after all this. If this game just disappeared I wouldn't be surprised.
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    We decided not to run map 5 because of fear you'd screw up royally and not compensate people properly.
    Great job communicating. Seriously. Kelbi.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike this is a pitiful “solution” after this long of a wait.

I can’t say this enough, because no one has acknowledged it - YOU ALREADY SCREWED ALLIANCES BY FALSELY TELLING THEM BRACKETS WERE DISAPPEARING. Your “fix” demotes some of us for a competition we were told didn’t count. Now you’re doing it again to people who believed this week didn’t count. Is your idea to seriously piss off as many people as possible and call it “equal?”

If you were doing this fairly, you’d re-rank based on classifications on 7-3-2018 (before any promotions or demotions from AQ ending 7-4). You’d hand out glory as if those were fair rankings, then you’d hand out a modest amount extra for everyone who got screwed with map 2, or who was hurt by your days of silence. After fifteen months playing, this is the worst run of customer responsiveness I’ve seen.
    Now to everyone, dont be pissed at the messengers, this is dev team or whoever above them. This is UNACCEPTABLE in every sense. Just make sure its clear, Lyra, and the others arent in control but they can relay the messages.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Ideally because they took so long to communicate this, they shouldn't only rely on the current AQ results. One compromise that could be fair is to give alliances the higher ranked rewards between this week & last. For example if you ranked 10th this week but 5th last week, you would receive the 5th place rewards. But if you ranked 5th this week and 10th last week, you'd get the 5th place rewards.

That way alliances either get their typical AQ rank rewards or possibly better. They should also refund all map costs for the week and maybe even make next week free as a sign of good faith.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Kabam. No.
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Ideally because they took so long to communicate this, they shouldn't only rely on the current AQ results. One compromise that could be fair is to give alliances the higher ranked rewards between this week & last. For example if you ranked 10th this week but 5th last week, you would receive the 5th place rewards. But if you ranked 5th this week and 10th last week, you'd get the 5th place rewards.

That way alliances either get their typical AQ rank rewards or possibly better. They should also refund all map costs for the week and maybe even make next week free as a sign of good faith.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

or they could just give everyone in the same Tier the same top rewards as a gesture of goodwill for their mistake and it would make it easier for Kabam too, it feels like many are getting penalised when they are not even to blame for the screw up and lack of clarity afterwards, despite 20 pages of people asking for them to clarify.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Unacceptable!!!!!!!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I like how Kabam's answer to their problems is delay rewards we would have gotten earlier and call it good. There should be compensation for the frustration aspect of their poor business. It's like, so your idea of compensation is delaying the rewards I should have gotten a week (or 2-3) ago and give me the same ****? And what about ISO that expires because we didn't get the Glory we needed from milestones that we would use to buy rank up items to rank up champs? Come on guys...
This discussion has been closed.