**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

iPhone fix to stop issues with game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5YgdZ09sbg

Thanks to the user for creating the video with easy steps on how to fix the issues that kabam are unable to do

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    This is actually amazing. Thank you!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★

Thanks to the user for creating the video with easy steps on how to fix the issues that kabam are unable to do

Really you got told not too post something that is nit currently helping so you create another post to spread this false claim. Smh .
  • Game_Is_DownGame_Is_Down Posts: 17
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Really you got told not too post something that is nit currently helping so you create another post to spread this false claim. Smh .

Dont know who you are or what you're on about. Worked for me and others I know.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018

So a few players got better results is not a fix. I’m lucky to have multiples devices so I did try and if you say that there’s no overheating even on beta 2 you are lying to yourself. Dowloading beta 12 is not the solution. Kabam need to fix their game regardless.
  • Game_Is_DownGame_Is_Down Posts: 17

So a few players got better results is not a fix. I’m lucky to have multiples devices so I did try and if you say that there’s no overheating even on beta 2 you are lying to yourself

It fixed the issue for me and those I know so yes I would call it a fix. Not experiencing no over heating since I updated. Was worth a share so others could do it to help them keep gaming. If you dont want to do it that's cool, dont waste your time posting here just go sulk in the corner until kabam issue a new update
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Not anywhere good with this “fix”. in another word, Kabam will not be doing anything until ios12 is released to the public.

So atm, mcoc indicected dis-continue support for any iphone except iphone in ios12
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    why complain..just don't play if you don't want to damage your phone. I stopped playing the arenas.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's just fair warning to people. This may help or may not. Results have been good and bad. There's no way to go backwards so if other problems show up you're stuck. Good luck.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    why complain..just don't play if you don't want to damage your phone. I stopped playing the arenas.

Says another FTP player I am sure.

I do wish I could edit my previous comment. I just finished updating to iOS 12 and it's still getting hot. The OS looks nicer and I'm sure it's got great features but it's not really a fix, at least not for me. Maybe throw it out there that it's a possible fix and not a for sure thing. Although nothing is for sure when it comes to "fixes" for issues like this anyway.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    It's just fair warning to people. This may help or may not. Results have been good and bad. There's no way to go backwards so if other problems show up you're stuck. Good luck.

There is, they specifically tell you to back up your device, show you how, and how to archive/copy the backup so it's not lost, and give clear instructions on how to uninstall the update. It's absolutely possible to go back.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Good to know. That wasn't my understanding.
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    No fix
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Apple should take down the game from the App Store until it's fixed.
  • I tried it. Made the heating worse. Went back to 11.4 which also sucks:). Glad it helped some people
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    The easiest way to stop the overheating issue is to stop playing the game. This is the best option considering how they have mislead EVERY alliance in the game and how the moderators will not respond to a thread unless it is to close down a thread. The alliance quest debacle is a perfect example.