**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggernaut fights like Ant-Man

4kt02545sox7.jpg

The boss in the second quest fights like Ant-Man; Uses SP1 and SP2 like Ant-Man.

Comments

• Options
    SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    Not sure if you’re trolling....

That’s not Juggernaut if you’re being serious.

It’s a mash up of the two champs to mess with your head a bit.
  • Options
    BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    🤣🤣
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's a call back to the M.O.D.O.K. event quest, where he used science to combine champs
    There was Unstoppable Ant, Voodoo Skull, Frank Strange, and.....
    ..the legendary Ice Phoenix
  • Options
    😯 Thanks
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    @ShadPrince legendary icephoenix or money grabber ice phoenix? 😂. Whoever has done 5.2 knew the drill caused by her in monthly event quest.
  • Options
    @gabmucs_MY well, maybe notorious is a better word to use than legendary 😂
    But boy, I'm glad all I had to run through was heroic back then
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Btw the uncollected and prolly master version dont have a sp3 so no fear of giving him 3 bars
  • Options
    Yeah, bc I don't think they could animate juggernaut doing the antman sp3
    I mean, can you imagine it???
  • Options
    Yeah, bc I don't think they could animate juggernaut doing the antman sp3
    I mean, can you imagine it???
  • Options
    @ShadPrince Oh boy. How long have you been playing and what level are you on. I've been playing like a dog since 2 months. I'm on level 29 and I still haven't gotten a 4 star champion. ☹️
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    It's a call back to the M.O.D.O.K. event quest, where he used science to combine champs
    There was Unstoppable Ant, Voodoo Skull, Frank Strange, and.....
    ..the legendary Ice Phoenix

Don't forget nightcarnage! Which was probably the best thing that ever happened to carnage...even though it only lasted a month and we couldn't use the improved carnage
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Beekeeper wrote: »
    4kt02545sox7.jpg

The boss in the second quest fights like Ant-Man; Uses SP1 and SP2 like Ant-Man.

I don't know why but seeing him do his special 1 made me laugh so hard, I just kept baiting it out to watch it over and over
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    ahhh...the money grab ice phoenix...she prompted me to 4/55 my sig40 ronan and sig40 oml after she drained my wallet. only other option would have been 5s duped VP. I did not want to miss out on uncollected eq rewards for the upcoming months...now that i got better 5s pulls, my 4/55 oml will be disappearing from my questing lineup at some point. lol.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    At least they didn't bring back electro cage/luke as an uncollected boss ... that would be a fun fight
  • Options
    Beekeeper wrote: »
    @ShadPrince Oh boy. How long have you been playing and what level are you on. I've been playing like a dog since 2 months. I'm on level 29 and I still haven't gotten a 4 star champion. ☹️

Uhhhh, maybe like, 8 months? Level 55 or 56 now lol
    4* champs will come in time, be patient, and if you have a max, awakened 3* they're pretty overrated until you rank them up to 3/30