**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Postpone Alliance War Season 3

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
If you postponed alliance quest because of the heating and lag performance issues, I am hoping that Kabam would postpone AW Season 3 for the same reason. Please and thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Yes, please. I think everyone who runs AW would appreciate a delay in starting the season until the game has stabilized.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    im sure they didn't postpone season war because they anticipate that the issues we are having will be fix before July 11th and if it prolong then I'm sure we would hear from them
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Hi kabam, can you please give us an update on whether or not you will push back AW seasons?
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    You know.. we don't need kabam to postpone the start of season 3.. if the player base can cooperate and decide not to participate in wars until these issues are fixed, it would prevent people from using items stupidly.. and would send a message to kabam.. we should all know by now waiting for kabam to do the right thing is like waiting for world peace
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    ya know... yeah..agree